OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cole World
smokin.gif

bdis1986:
Bron said in his post game interview when asked about shying away from the 3 ...... ( yeah me and d-wade are staying away from taking 3's and working on scoring more from the low post and attacking the basket more aggressively .. we have 3 point shooters on our team )
Ruh roh.
frown.gif

That really is good to hear from him. It's pretty obvious they're making a conscious effort to stay away from three-point line, and that's… that's a wrap, that's what that is. :/

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

bdis1986:
Bron said in his post game interview when asked about shying away from the 3 ...... ( yeah me and d-wade are staying away from taking 3's and working on scoring more from the low post and attacking the basket more aggressively .. we have 3 point shooters on our team )
Ruh roh.
frown.gif

That really is good to hear from him. It's pretty obvious they're making a conscious effort to stay away from three-point line, and that's… that's a wrap, that's what that is. :/
Spoelstra took all the things that work in 2k(Full court press, non-stop fast breaks, unstoppable star players) and made it real life.

Two things stood out to me last night. Coach Spo allowing the team to work through bad patches and of course the play of the young veteran Norris Cole.

By letting the Miami Heat play through mistakes it shows me they are growing as a team. And for those worried about the Heat "blowing" leads...
They were playing the world champion Dallas Mavs and the veteran Boston Celtics. No lead is safe when you play teams with Dirk Nowinzki, Jason Terry, and Ray Allen. The fact they were able to make the necessary adjustments really says a lot about the coaching.

The most obvious thing the Miami Heat need to work on is their offense against the zone. The good thing is we have the personnel to be zone busters. There are only 2 things that break a zone and that's a big man who can score OR shooters who are wet from mid/long range. Look for Eddy Curry/Dexter Pitman development slowly throuout the season and from last night it's obvious Cole/Battier/Jones are capable of knocking down shots.

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

good win, but Spo needs to stop letting teams cut it close everytime in the 4th quarter. Saw it coming from a mile away yesterday.
and how do you not put James Jones in when a team goes zone? That should be automatic.
I was wondering why he didn't bring in James Jones during that period but they got home. That was a more important win than the beat down in Dallas on opening night...

. if Cole can keep on creating his own shot and Jones, battier, Miller can get it going.... it is what we need... Shooters to hit shots.....
Mytoastisburnt its still butt hurt #6 left and now we have Cole...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafabio

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

good win, but Spo needs to stop letting teams cut it close everytime in the 4th quarter. Saw it coming from a mile away yesterday.
and how do you not put James Jones in when a team goes zone? That should be automatic.
I was wondering why he didn't bring in James Jones during that period but they got home. That was a more important win than the beat down in Dallas on opening night...

James Jones is a sharp shooter but he is also a liability on defense, especially with Ray Allen running crazy off of pics. It's better to have Wade or Battier in on those situations.
Spolestra rotates personnel depending on the situation and I'm ok with w/ Jones sitting in key moments in the 3rd and 4th quarter.

Barring injuries, the Miami Heat have a very versatile team. Coach Spo has a lot of tools to work with and if/when we get our Big men involved they'll finally be a complete team.

Injury or not, still blocking shots and gutting it out
pimp.gif

edit - good to see Bosh getting comfortable

THEY SAID LEBRON COULDN'T SCORE IN THE 4TH...THEY SAID WE COULDN'T COME BACK...THEY SAID THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHO TO GO TO WHEN TO CLOSE...THEY SAID, THEY SAID, THEY SAID
pimp.gif

3-0...MIAMIIII HEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO

I WONDER WHAT SKIP IS SAYING RIGHT NOW
laugh.gif

WHO GON STOP US!?!

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

THEY SAID LEBRON COULDN'T SCORE IN THE 4TH...THEY SAID WE COULDN'T COME BACK...THEY SAID THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHO TO GO TO WHEN TO CLOSE...THEY SAID, THEY SAID, THEY SAID
pimp.gif

3-0...MIAMIIII HEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO

I WONDER WHAT SKIP IS SAYING RIGHT NOW
laugh.gif

WHO GON STOP US!?!
#TellEmFresh 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if mark jackson was callin that game tonight he woulda had only had 5 words about d wades winning drive ................ MAMMA, THERE GOES THAT MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ifya arent havin hella fun watchin these cats , then ya aint watchin right !

NEXT !

This is going to be a fixture all season for us with games being compacted weekly. No excuses though. We played poorly but had enough resolve to close it out in the end!

Battier was huge drawing 3 offensive fouls early in the third quarter and I was impressed with chalmers response after last nights game. Having said all this however, Bosh was the key tonight for this victory with his strong offensive and defensive play. On to the next one ..

scott - Bron said he is staying away from the 3.. focusing on his low post game and driving to the basket aggressively

Back
Top Bottom