OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great win, Cole had his jumper goin when we needed it, Wade n Lebron was locked down when it came to the rack Boston was SWARMIN'.

Boston is still a threat tho.

but at the end of the day...

WE

TAKIN

THE

CHIP

LETS GOOO MIAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
pimp.gif

Good win for the Heat.

Boston was shooting lights out and were able to comeback and make a game of it.

The Heat blew a big lead again, but unlike last year were able to hold on for the win.

Still though, the way Boston completely shut down the Heat offense when they switched to a zone had to be alarming for y'all. The Heat eventually responded, Wade and LeBron attacked the zone driving to the basket when they would've settled for jumpshots last year but it took them a minute to do that though.

Norris Cole is a player though.
pimp.gif

toine2983 wrote:

Still though, the way Boston completely shut down the Heat offense when they switched to a zone had to be alarming for y'all. 

this has to be figured out man they did adjust but not after missing 8 straight ....
ohwell.gif

Mario will start still, although Cole is nice off the bench. Second unit of Cole, Miller, Battier, UD, Pitt/Curry? I can see it. Great game for the rook!

Also James Jones needs more minutes.

He's been hitting threes like layups to start the season.

Y'all.

Look.

SCARY good.

No, I'm not crowning you guys. But as far as right here, right now is concerned: y'all hooping.
sick.gif

Spo channeling his inner D'Antoni, has finally encouraged a more uptempo game. The team is too athletic not to.

And like toine said, GIVE JJ MORE MINUTES! 

We didn't necessarily blow a lead but they did cut it to 7pts after we were up by 20. Teams go on runs it's expected. But Cole looked like a vet out there, the way he was hitting shots and playing D on Rondo he looked ready for the playoffs. James jones does need more minutes somewhere in there he looks like he's ready to defend his 3pt title.

Overall good strong win against a top team in the East if not the NBA.

yea we lost you the lead, but we have to realize every team makes a run..
Very good game by Cole, I'm astonished about how fearless he is..WOW!
Bosh finally showng up....

Originally Posted by toine2983

Also James Jones needs more minutes.

He's been hitting threes like layups to start the season.

He was letting Shuttlesworth get off through those picks though
laugh.gif

Glad he's getting his shots
pimp.gif

Two games into the season and the young man Norris Cole has made his impression felt! We've known that he'll be a great fit but now the league knows it as well. Granted it's only the second game but he's made a name for himself and now we legitimately have the PG we've been dying to have. Very happy with this win and despite Boston's excellent 3 pt shooting, I still think the Heat played exceptionally well collectively. James Jones hasn't MISSED YET and his minutes need to dramatically improve. Great win for the squad as we move on to the next!

Bron said in his post game interview when asked about shying away from the 3 ...... ( yeah me and d-wade are staying away from taking 3's and working on scoring more from the low post and attacking the basket more aggressively .. we have 3 point shooters on our team )

remember is only the second game for cole.. alot ppl have not watched him and study him on tape.. once coaches figure him out
he would need to learn how bounce back.. just like when rookie brandon jennings score 55 after that he kinda faded away

good win, but Spo needs to stop letting teams cut it close everytime in the 4th quarter. Saw it coming from a mile away yesterday.
and how do you not put James Jones in when a team goes zone? That should be automatic.

You are correct sir. Zone? James Jones. It should be that easy. Also, Zone? Norris Cole. He's a knock-down midrange shooter and rarely misses in that range. Him to James Jones was buttery suede last night. You have to have knock down shooters in the game against the zone. Ice Cole picked his spots and hit the shots. That's why he's gonna continue to get mad shine. In case you missed it, here's the video I can't stop watching...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif