Official 2011 Wimbledon Thread (vol. start on the last page)

This isn't the Jo we saw against Fed... then again, this isn't the Djoker we saw in the past week or so...
Hehe...

6bcbf96484523fb560c38757bd71e97f-getty-_.jpg

This isn't the Jo we saw against Fed... then again, this isn't the Djoker we saw in the past week or so...
Hehe...

6bcbf96484523fb560c38757bd71e97f-getty-_.jpg

This is ridiculous... ridiculous tennis by Rafa and a ridiculous drop in performance by Andy...

This is ridiculous... ridiculous tennis by Rafa and a ridiculous drop in performance by Andy...

7 unforced errors for Rafa in a 4-set match.  That's ridiculous. 
eek.gif

39 from Andy, which was pretty poor, but Rafa will make you go for a little bit more... hence more errors.  

Anyway, it should be a good final.  The world's 2 best players in the Wimbledon final... can't ask for more.

WAGS

x610.jpg
x610.jpg

It's Pippa AGAIN.

x610.jpg

x610.jpg

And your new world #1

x610.jpg

eek.gif

39 from Andy, which was pretty poor, but Rafa will make you go for a little bit more... hence more errors.  

Anyway, it should be a good final.  The world's 2 best players in the Wimbledon final... can't ask for more.

WAGS

x610.jpg
x610.jpg

It's Pippa AGAIN.

x610.jpg

x610.jpg

And your new world #1

x610.jpg

Originally Posted by SinnerP

eek.gif

It's Pippa AGAIN.

x610.jpg
devil.gif
  I wonder who will be the first celeb to get a crack at her.  Whoever wins the men's final should invite her to their victory party and try to make her a trophy on their mantle as well.  She'll probably end up with a futbol player or pro driver.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

eek.gif

It's Pippa AGAIN.

x610.jpg
devil.gif
  I wonder who will be the first celeb to get a crack at her.  Whoever wins the men's final should invite her to their victory party and try to make her a trophy on their mantle as well.  She'll probably end up with a futbol player or pro driver.

Wish Murray could have put the dagger through Rafa when it counted. I'll enjoy seeing Djoker finish him off.

Back
Top Bottom