Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Dammit! Giants can't capitalize having a runner on third with no outs.

Tejada led off the inning with a double. Bumgarner singled to left, moving Tejada to third. Harang strikes out Torres and Sanchez. Huff walks on four pitches and Posey grounds out to Harang.

Disappointed.
30t6p3b.gif

Dammit! Giants can't capitalize having a runner on third with no outs.

Tejada led off the inning with a double. Bumgarner singled to left, moving Tejada to third. Harang strikes out Torres and Sanchez. Huff walks on four pitches and Posey grounds out to Harang.

Disappointed.
30t6p3b.gif

the pitch to buster was wider out but called a strike....

yet this ump doesnt call strike 3 on hundley[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]to a pitch MUCH closer to the plate.

uhhh

the pitch to buster was wider out but called a strike....

yet this ump doesnt call strike 3 on hundley[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]to a pitch MUCH closer to the plate.

uhhh

Working the kinks out now...it'll be fine. Obviously, it never feels nice losing to that AAA team
laugh.gif

Working the kinks out now...it'll be fine. Obviously, it never feels nice losing to that AAA team
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Burn916

laugh.gif

I dont think the Padres are as bad as you think they are.  I have a season bet on them for over 74.5 wins.  I think they have a solid team still.

We, on the other hand, need to realize that the damn season has started.  Outscoring your opponents 20-16 in 5 games and being 1-4 is absolutely unacceptable.  The torture is back.

Originally Posted by Burn916

laugh.gif

I dont think the Padres are as bad as you think they are.  I have a season bet on them for over 74.5 wins.  I think they have a solid team still.

We, on the other hand, need to realize that the damn season has started.  Outscoring your opponents 20-16 in 5 games and being 1-4 is absolutely unacceptable.  The torture is back.

Starting off the season on the road doesn't help either.

So much for reaping the benefits of being World Champs
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom