Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Schulman just tweeted that Burrell didn't seem happy with his new bench role. I really hope he doesn't cause a commotion, because that was the original plan for him, since the beginning. If his numbers were better, then yes I can see the argument. But his numbers aren't great and his defense sucks.
Agreed. I'm sure he knew his role with the team once he signed back.

This should be our outfield everyday.

Wrong thread
laugh.gif

Runzler needs to get sent down. So much for converting him into a starter. Also with Zito on his way back, how do you drop Vogelsong from the rotation? Bumgarner on the other hand ....................................

Runzler needs to get sent down. So much for converting him into a starter. Also with Zito on his way back, how do you drop Vogelsong from the rotation? Bumgarner on the other hand ....................................

Madison didn't pitch as bad as advertised, he got a couple bad breaks with short fly balls to right. Walking Dempster was a awful but I thought he did a good job keeping us in the game to make a comeback. But the bullpen...
sick.gif

Madison didn't pitch as bad as advertised, he got a couple bad breaks with short fly balls to right. Walking Dempster was a awful but I thought he did a good job keeping us in the game to make a comeback. But the bullpen...
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom