Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

1st place
pimp.gif

Feels good, man.

Giants made history today by being the first team ever to complete a 6 game sweep without scoring more than 4 runs in any game
laugh.gif

Giants made history today by being the first team ever to complete a 6 game sweep without scoring more than 4 runs in any game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

laugh.gif
Wow, that's crazy. 
I like how Brian Wilson tied the team lead in wins through this win streak. Haha. 

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

laugh.gif
Wow, that's crazy. 
I like how Brian Wilson tied the team lead in wins through this win streak. Haha. 

Same old giants if you ask me, 1 run game. Imagine if the Giants add a bat by trading deadline. Stay hot AR33

Same old giants if you ask me, 1 run game. Imagine if the Giants add a bat by trading deadline. Stay hot AR33

[table][tr][th="col"]M. Bumgarner SF
8590.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]R. Dempster ChC
6006.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]0-5[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]1-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.21[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]7.20[/td] [/tr][tr][td]28[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]38[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]18[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.46[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.58[/td][/tr][/table]
Torres, CF
Sanchez, 3B
Huff, 1B
Posey, C
Schierholtz, RF
Ross, LF
Fontenot, SS
Tejada, 3B
Bumgarner, LHP

[table][tr][th="col"]M. Bumgarner SF
8590.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]R. Dempster ChC
6006.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]0-5[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]1-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.21[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]7.20[/td] [/tr][tr][td]28[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]38[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]18[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.46[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.58[/td][/tr][/table]
Torres, CF
Sanchez, 3B
Huff, 1B
Posey, C
Schierholtz, RF
Ross, LF
Fontenot, SS
Tejada, 3B
Bumgarner, LHP

Schulman just tweeted that Burrell didn't seem happy with his new bench role. I really hope he doesn't cause a commotion, because that was the original plan for him, since the beginning. If his numbers were better, then yes I can see the argument. But his numbers aren't great and his defense sucks.

Schulman just tweeted that Burrell didn't seem happy with his new bench role. I really hope he doesn't cause a commotion, because that was the original plan for him, since the beginning. If his numbers were better, then yes I can see the argument. But his numbers aren't great and his defense sucks.

Let's get Bumgarner his first win now! He's pitched very well his last 3 starts but the offense for him has been
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Let's get Bumgarner his first win now! He's pitched very well his last 3 starts but the offense for him has been
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Agreed. I'm sure he knew his role with the team once he signed back.

This should be our outfield everyday.

Back
Top Bottom