Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Tejada decided to strikeout rather than hit into a double play.
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Come on, Posey. Do something clutch.

Tejada decided to strikeout rather than hit into a double play.
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Come on, Posey. Do something clutch.

It's a sad day when I long for Fontenot to play every day. Tejada sucks. He's done. Just #%!!@$* release his old %%!.

Agreed, play Burris and Fontenot. It CAN'T get worse at the plate.

Thanks for the 0-4 and actually seeing 18 pitches. Bum.

It's a sad day when I long for Fontenot to play every day. Tejada sucks. He's done. Just #%!!@$* release his old %%!.

Really disappointed by Busters last at bat. Bases loaded and you take two fastballs down the middle, only to roll over on a low curveball with two strikes.
30t6p3b.gif

Really disappointed by Busters last at bat. Bases loaded and you take two fastballs down the middle, only to roll over on a low curveball with two strikes.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

This.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

This.

May should be the final chance for tejada, if dude cant get his $*#% together, they should just axe him. this is redonkulous

May should be the final chance for tejada, if dude cant get his $*#% together, they should just axe him. this is redonkulous

The Washington series really disappointed me we had our 1-4 starters going and only came up with 1 win?! That's $!#$%#! pathetic!

The Washington series really disappointed me we had our 1-4 starters going and only came up with 1 win?! That's $!#$%#! pathetic!

Back
Top Bottom