Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Locker's accuracy in these 7on7 drills.
sick.gif
His whole career.... and he doesnt have piss poor mechanics he just cant throw

Allen Bailey Miami (FL)6'3¼27834½10⅛ Notes: Adonis. Incredibly long arms. 

Looks like Tarzan plays like Jane

Locker's accuracy in these 7on7 drills.
sick.gif
His whole career.... and he doesnt have piss poor mechanics he just cant throw

Allen Bailey Miami (FL)6'3¼27834½10⅛ Notes: Adonis. Incredibly long arms. 

Looks like Tarzan plays like Jane

Wow Sam Acho only 6'1" and Stephen Paea only 295. Love his motor but I don't know if that's big enough to play in a 3-4. 
laugh.gif
@ Alex Henery "Ordinary person. Looks like a computer geek"

Wow Sam Acho only 6'1" and Stephen Paea only 295. Love his motor but I don't know if that's big enough to play in a 3-4. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

laugh.gif

Paea was always gonna be a 1 gap guy

All the kicker descriptions were funny

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

laugh.gif

Paea was always gonna be a 1 gap guy

All the kicker descriptions were funny

Yeah it's looking like it now. I've seen him listed at 310-315 though so that's where I thought he could play some NT and 3-4 DE.

The battle of offensive tackles should be good. Gabe Carimi, Nate Solder, Derek Sherrod, Anthony Castonzo, Demarcus Love. Someone's gotta step up and impress. Carimi off to a good start though

Great start for Wisconsin OT Gabe Carimi. Playing physical, nasty and is mauling defenders. #SeniorBowl about 1 hour ago via ÜberTwitter

Yeah it's looking like it now. I've seen him listed at 310-315 though so that's where I thought he could play some NT and 3-4 DE.

The battle of offensive tackles should be good. Gabe Carimi, Nate Solder, Derek Sherrod, Anthony Castonzo, Demarcus Love. Someone's gotta step up and impress. Carimi off to a good start though

Great start for Wisconsin OT Gabe Carimi. Playing physical, nasty and is mauling defenders. #SeniorBowl about 1 hour ago via ÜberTwitter

DVD being 5 inches taller than Noel Devine and only weighing 8 pounds more.
laugh.gif

How you play four years of CFB and are sitting at 6'1" 168?
30t6p3b.gif
thats ridiculous, i aint touched a weight in like 4 years & im bout that size. that gives me hope that i could play in the nfl
laugh.gif

DVD being 5 inches taller than Noel Devine and only weighing 8 pounds more.
laugh.gif

How you play four years of CFB and are sitting at 6'1" 168?
30t6p3b.gif
thats ridiculous, i aint touched a weight in like 4 years & im bout that size. that gives me hope that i could play in the nfl
laugh.gif

roll.gif
the descriptions of kickers
[table][tr][td]  • Josh Jasper[/td] [td]
L.S.U.
[/td] [td]
5'10​
[/td] [td]
173​
[/td] [td]
30¼​
[/td] [td]
8¼​
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]     Notes: Looks like a grocery store stock boy.[/td][/tr][/table]

roll.gif
the descriptions of kickers
[table][tr][td]  • Josh Jasper[/td] [td]
L.S.U.
[/td] [td]
5'10​
[/td] [td]
173​
[/td] [td]
30¼​
[/td] [td]
8¼​
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]     Notes: Looks like a grocery store stock boy.[/td][/tr][/table]

SDSU WR Vincent Brown getting a lot of attention from scouts and experts..He's easily day 1 talent, it'll be interesting to see where he lands

SDSU WR Vincent Brown getting a lot of attention from scouts and experts..He's easily day 1 talent, it'll be interesting to see where he lands

Patrick Peterson is down there doing work outs for team scouts.

hes at 214 .

and is reportedly "extremely fast"

Patrick Peterson is down there doing work outs for team scouts.

hes at 214 .

and is reportedly "extremely fast"

sick.gif

And, in more PP news
Sources have told us that Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys are targeting two underclassmen cornerbacks in this draft; Brandon Harris of Miami and Patrick Peterson from LSU.  Different sources have told us if the draft were held today the Cowboys would look to move up and grab Peterson, while Harris is a second choice they’d be happy with.

sick.gif

And, in more PP news
Sources have told us that Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys are targeting two underclassmen cornerbacks in this draft; Brandon Harris of Miami and Patrick Peterson from LSU.  Different sources have told us if the draft were held today the Cowboys would look to move up and grab Peterson, while Harris is a second choice they’d be happy with.

Back
Top Bottom