Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

1 - DENVER (TRADE FROM CAROLINA) - ANDREW LUCK (also sign Harbough as coach)
2 - CAROLINA (TRADE FROM DENVER) - NICK FAIRLEY (with the second round pick from Denver they take Gabbert and get their QB fix)
3 - BUFFALO - RYAN MALLET
4 - BENGALS - AJ GREEN
5 - CARDINALS - BOWERS (trade for Kyle Orton or other previous starting QB from this past season)

my take so far...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

1 - DENVER (TRADE FROM CAROLINA) - ANDREW LUCK (also sign Harbough as coach)
2 - CAROLINA (TRADE FROM DENVER) - NICK FAIRLEY (with the second round pick from Denver they take Gabbert and get their QB fix)
3 - BUFFALO - RYAN MALLET
4 - BENGALS - AJ GREEN
5 - CARDINALS - BOWERS (trade for Kyle Orton or other previous starting QB from this past season)

my take so far...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

Fins pick 15 but we'll most likely trade down to pick up a 2nd rd pick

Mock drafts are around the corner......  I'll post in this thread when I'm taking names for GM spots
pimp.gif
I am in, will take the Lions
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

Fins pick 15 but we'll most likely trade down to pick up a 2nd rd pick

Mock drafts are around the corner......  I'll post in this thread when I'm taking names for GM spots
pimp.gif
I am in, will take the Lions
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Ryan Mallet is a top 10 pick man. if he went higher it should not surprise anyone

Yup. hes got it all in terms of tools just his play hasn't been amazing. I wonder where locker goes though, I really like him as a guy who can sit for a couple of years like Rodgers did or rivers did.

Ryan Mallet is a top 10 pick man. if he went higher it should not surprise anyone

Yup. hes got it all in terms of tools just his play hasn't been amazing. I wonder where locker goes though, I really like him as a guy who can sit for a couple of years like Rodgers did or rivers did.

Rodgers & Rivers were both extremely accurate to begin with.

Count me in as a guy who thinks Jake Locker will not be good in the NFL

Da'Quan Bowers? How long before He's snatched up?

Will he make it to 4 or further?

Da'Quan Bowers? How long before He's snatched up?

Will he make it to 4 or further?

Very skeptical of Locker as well. Watched him a ton, he's just not that great of a passer. There's a world of difference between him and a guy like Luck.

Very skeptical of Locker as well. Watched him a ton, he's just not that great of a passer. There's a world of difference between him and a guy like Luck.

Zane Parr (DE UVA) and Kyle Rudolph (TE ND) have declared for the draft. ND WR Michael Floyd is supposedly "on the fence" because of the draft grade he received.

And heat23 when we start the Mock, Lemme get the Arizona Cardinals.

Zane Parr (DE UVA) and Kyle Rudolph (TE ND) have declared for the draft. ND WR Michael Floyd is supposedly "on the fence" because of the draft grade he received.

And heat23 when we start the Mock, Lemme get the Arizona Cardinals.

I really hope Floyd comes out.  Were they sayin his grade was higher then he expected, or lower? 

Man, I always run the Lions in the mocks, but Blaster always gets mad at me for gettin em. 
laugh.gif
  Heat, I'll take the Texans if that's cool.  (unless you don't want to handle Miami's draft.......
laugh.gif
)

I really hope Floyd comes out.  Were they sayin his grade was higher then he expected, or lower? 

Man, I always run the Lions in the mocks, but Blaster always gets mad at me for gettin em. 
laugh.gif
  Heat, I'll take the Texans if that's cool.  (unless you don't want to handle Miami's draft.......
laugh.gif
)

Luck
Mallet
Locker
Gabbert
Cam

Possible quick picks at the QB spot, where will Pryor slot if/when he comes out?  Can he move up to 2nd/3rd ound area? 

Luck
Mallet
Locker
Gabbert
Cam

Possible quick picks at the QB spot, where will Pryor slot if/when he comes out?  Can he move up to 2nd/3rd ound area? 

Is it a 1st round mock, or do you do all 7 rounds? I'd like in on the Skins (if they aren't taken)

*also, if Floyd wants that 1st round $, he should sit the 2011 draft out. I don't see him going ahead of Green, Jones, or JB....

2012 Sanu show
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

CP, I was thinking about it...and all it takes is one GM/HC/Owner to fall in love and he'll go in the 1st.  Do I think he's a 1st round pick??  No.  But he could have the same luck as Tebow. 

Luck
Cam
Mallett
Gabbert

*Keep an eye on Pat Devlin this weekend....

Is it a 1st round mock, or do you do all 7 rounds? I'd like in on the Skins (if they aren't taken)

*also, if Floyd wants that 1st round $, he should sit the 2011 draft out. I don't see him going ahead of Green, Jones, or JB....

2012 Sanu show
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

CP, I was thinking about it...and all it takes is one GM/HC/Owner to fall in love and he'll go in the 1st.  Do I think he's a 1st round pick??  No.  But he could have the same luck as Tebow. 

Luck
Cam
Mallett
Gabbert

*Keep an eye on Pat Devlin this weekend....

Exactly arm strength and delivery were the main concerns with both guys.
Locker the main concern is attention to detail and mental makeup.

Exactly arm strength and delivery were the main concerns with both guys.
Locker the main concern is attention to detail and mental makeup.

Back
Top Bottom