OFFICIAL 2011 NBA TRADE DEADLINE THREAD (FEB. 24): VOL. WOW!

Originally Posted by PMatic

Holy $%!*....Kendrick Perkins for Jeff Green!!!!
eek.gif
Wait what? How does this make any sense?! 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by NobleKane

why nobody wants rip hamilton?

by the way david aldrige is trash. he knows nothing. niketalkers know more than him...

Errrrrrr.... huh?

you know david aldridge? from nba tv? and tnt? their "insider"? the guy who knows absolutely NOTHING.

Hmmm so I see myself and a few others are just staring at the twitter feed hitting refresh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Holy $%!*....Kendrick Perkins for Jeff Green!!!!
eek.gif
Wait what? How does this make any sense?! 
roll.gif

Weren't they just saying that had he played they would've won the chip... now they trade him for a 3/4???

Kristic is involved as well.
laugh.gif
Green going back to Boston......

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Just give up Asik Chi and sign a big man that's gonna get bought out. Lee aint better than JR or OJ but yall need somebody. Looking at it from what Chi gets I don't see why that guy would be holding up the trade.
No. Our front court depth is a huge + for us, no need to deplete that for a player who's coming off the book this summer anyway.

Psssssh I'll Pass.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm saying though aint yall trying to make a push right now? If yall wanna be bullheaded with this logic yall can't complain about Bogans
laugh.gif

What about Rip though? He old and frail but can still shoot. Mid range game is sick.
Trust me omer & taj arent moving if yall dont just take bogans & possibly a pick piss off we shouldnt budge & cave in for anything were NOT THAT desperate for another 2 to TAKE BACK BRAD & that ignant contract yall threw his way that he pounced on
Oh so yall don't really need a 2. Okay.
Noone said we didn't need one... He said we're not that desperate, we would love to upgrade at that position... looking at our record he was right.  We Aren't That Desperate.
Like I said yall stressing over a big man like yall couldn't sign a decent one that gets bought out for cheap. That deal for Omer doesn't scream a desperate team did it to me. Yall offering picks but aint they your picks? Who just want some low +@% 1st round picks in this upcoming bum draft?

Too late anyhow though.

EDIT

30t6p3b.gif

Boston could've been deep in the FO. J. O'Neal is done. So yall banking on the help of Garnet, Shaq, and Davis? Giving away Perkins was stupid. All for a jump shooter in Green? Should've went after homey with the Freeway beard

Thabeet for Battier is done!!!

Houston failed getting Asik. Failed going after Camby (Don't know why they'd go after a 36 year old C) so now the Rockets settle for Thabeet
tired.gif

Time to hit up Hakeem on the speed dial to knock some sense into this kid

Back
Top Bottom