OFFICIAL 2011 NBA TRADE DEADLINE THREAD (FEB. 24): VOL. WOW!

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by franchise3

*Paging Cake & Co.

Chicago close to acquiring Lee

No details yet

Rockets also talking to Minny about Flynn

...why??
Don't You Dare Get My Hopes Up 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I have a Exam to be studying for and can't seem to focus....Damn trade deadline 
30t6p3b.gif
For those who missed it this is what Bucher said on ESPN:

The Chicago Bulls, one of those quiet power houses in the ECF have been looking to add a SG and the buzz now is they will get that done. And the name that is being tossed around is Courtney Lee. Sources say the Bulls are going to add a key piece to their run this season.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

chalmers and 2nd round pick for aaron brooks..... get it done pat...

you like that trade. Brooks is shoot first pg and too damn small. He can score, he might defer to Bron and Wade
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blakmn89

*Paging Cake & Co.

No details yet

...why??
hearn dat makes me feel aaron brooks will be gone
eyes.gif
@KBerg_CBS The Jonny Flynn deal with Houston involves either Jared Jeffries or Aaron Brooks, sources say. Teams discussing picks, too. Not done.

*Paging Cake & Co.

No details yet

I like the sounds of that, as long as we aren't giving up one of our bigs

Originally Posted by blakmn89

*Paging Cake & Co.

No details yet

...why??
hearn dat makes me feel aaron brooks will be gone
eyes.gif
@KBerg_CBS The Jonny Flynn deal with Houston involves either Jared Jeffries or Aaron Brooks, sources say. Teams discussing picks, too. Not done.

I just read about that... from what I read

Chicago: Lee
Houston: Flynn
Minny: Bogans & a 1st

I need this to be true

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
Teams calling Houston on Courtney Lee keep getting same message: No big in deal, no trade. Will Bulls cave and give Omer Asik? So far, no.

Why cant they just take picks and be satisfied
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I expected a lot more rumblings this morning and now with 3hrs left. Lots of playoff teams need pieces and lots of would be playoff teams need pieces to make that push.

Are they all not going through with it or pulling one of those agreed upon trade that stretch pass the deadline to be finalized?

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
Teams calling Houston on Courtney Lee keep getting same message: No big in deal, no trade. Will Bulls cave and give Omer Asik? So far, no.

Why cant they just take picks and be satisfied
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Cause their some !%@ holes... they don't even have a real shot at being seriously competitive so they're trying to ransom us
indifferent.gif

No Diss Rocket Fans.

Omer Asik wouldn't even  be an exciting acquisition...

I don't want that dude. Bulls fans looks like you guys might be stuck with Bogans
sick.gif

^ Y'all F.O is on bull $@%%
30t6p3b.gif

Courtney Lee/Brad Miller for Asik/Bogans... after y'all were thirsty as hell to sign him away from us and gave him all of that chop

30t6p3b.gif
No. Honor.

Courtney Doesn't Even Get Serious Burn With Them.....Just Give Him To Us Already!!! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If were stuck with Bogans come playoff time
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I don't know much about him so I can't comment on how good he is.

Our front office shouldn't just give away Lee for nothing though.

Not only are you all asking to Asik y'all want us to take back the stupid $%% contract that y'all signed Brad to as well...
indifferent.gif

Give him up for crap??? Y'all don't even play him.
30t6p3b.gif

This is why you guys aren't GM's
laugh.gif

Houston knows that the Bulls want Lee badly and that he would be a perfect fit for them to contend for a title this year. They know that the Nuggets and Grizzlies are asking for a lot back in exchange for JR and OJ which are two other players the Bulls are looking at. Why just give Lee away when you can get a superb defensive big man with good instincts around the basket? Play the desperation of the Bulls.

Doesn't mean we don't want to keep him. Rick Adleman plays him extended minutes at times and sometimes he won't get much burn.
That's on Rick. But Lee usually plays well and I'd rather keep him than trade him for an unproven big man.

Go get O.J.
laugh.gif

if thats the case we should just tell them to go #%@# themselves & wait until next year and get him when he's a free agent.

Leave them to tend to Brad Miller's knees and the millions they owe him.

({})'s
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom