Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

roll.gif
at Dirk.

Dirk 1-12 is killing me. Sucks watching him struggle, but JET has been unreal!!

Let's go Dallas 2 more quarters.

Seriously, if Dirk would shoot better in the first 3qtrs. of these games, this series would have been over last Thursday.

Originally Posted by thebsprky

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by thebsprky

Shots beating whistles
pimp.gif

um ok but u do realize the mavs have gotten more calls and are shooting better right....
ohwell.gif

Mavs 4-7 , Heat 7-12 from ft's edit 9-14 Mavs are shooting better, hence shots > whistles

Just wanted to state that Stern is not gonna get a gm 7, regardless of his work, due to the 3's dropping from Dal

Yo, up 2 with Dirk struggling? I'll take it
pimp.gif
.. but he need to show up when it counts.. the 4th quarter

Dirk have a bad half now he's not good?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

JETs inteviews are always watched.. dude speaks w so much swag
I swear Avery rubbed off on him. I see a lot of Avery in his interviews. I noticed Terry's interviews a few years ago when Avery was there.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Dirk is garbage man. I don't ever want to hear dudes comparing him to Larry Legend.

So Larry Never Had A Bad Shooting Night... Oh. Aeeerrright 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

hell no he was the greatest ever was ever will be he is like god of the outside shot

Dirk is garbage man. I don't ever want to hear dudes comparing him to Larry Legend.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Trying to look through his Finals performance for a 2-24 night, don't think I can find one.
laugh.gif

grin.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Ppl always want to go overboard
30t6p3b.gif
Larry Legend had 8 points in the same Finals series TWICE. Dirk will be better in the 2nd half, partly because he can't be any worse
laugh.gif

Miami is killing themselves. How do you not take advantage of Dirk going  1-13????????????

You bums. LeDerrickRose nowhere to be seen since the since 3 min of the game.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Im so sick of hearing about Kobe's game 7. Newsflash: the ENTIRE TEAM shot like $@$% in game 7. Wasnt just Kobe.

God Im not even a Laker fan and I have to defend against ******ed smack talk.

How can Dirk play this way?

Maybe he delivers in the 4th.

Another high offense light on defense game. The two runs in the 1st half were crazy.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

JETs inteviews are always watched.. dude speaks w so much swag
I swear Avery rubbed off on him. I see a lot of Avery in his interviews. I noticed Terry's interviews a few years ago when Avery was there.

i see what your sayin, this i true

Larry Bird...back to back 3-11 FG games in Games 3 & 4 against HOU in 1981. It happens.

Who cares is the question if the Mavs win? Oh yeah same clowns complaining about 6-24 last year, carry on.

Back
Top Bottom