Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Tell me I didnt just miss the NBA 2K12 Promo....tell me I didnt just miss that.... *insert Booker T gif*
indifferent.gif

You didn't miss much.

They showed 2k11 footage of star players and said that the greatest would be back with a vengenance.
nerd.gif

More Jordan challenges (I assume) is cool and all, but we want.. wait, what do we want? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Tell me I didnt just miss the NBA 2K12 Promo....tell me I didnt just miss that.... *insert Booker T gif*
indifferent.gif

You didn't miss much.

They showed 2k11 footage of star players and said that the greatest would be back with a vengenance.
nerd.gif

More Jordan challenges (I assume) is cool and all, but we want.. wait, what do we want? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

why wade always gotta hang on the rim and do pull ups for. don't they have a pull up bar in the locker room

why do players do anything before the game?...

he should get locked in the bathroom or something

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

why wade always gotta hang on the rim and do pull ups for. don't they have a pull up bar in the locker room

why do players do anything before the game?...

he should get locked in the bathroom or something

Bosh be doing some of the gayest sh**. I swear.
roll.gif

BTW. Me being a Laker/knicks fan. Impossible for me to root anybody in this finals.
eyes.gif

Bosh be doing some of the gayest sh**. I swear.
roll.gif

BTW. Me being a Laker/knicks fan. Impossible for me to root anybody in this finals.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom