Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Classic intro
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

laugh.gif
@ them playing "F You" as the Mav intro.

And did these dudes just come out to "F these other Ns"? Wow... They going all out I see.

Classy & Classic indeed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

laugh.gif
@ them playing "F You" as the Mav intro.

And did these dudes just come out to "F these other Ns"? Wow... They going all out I see.

Classy & Classic indeed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

why wade always gotta hang on the rim and do pull ups for. don't they have a pull up bar in the locker room

why do players do anything before the game?...

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

why wade always gotta hang on the rim and do pull ups for. don't they have a pull up bar in the locker room

why do players do anything before the game?...

C-Murder 
pimp.gif

I just wanna say that it was LA who sparked Miami on their run to the Finals, facing a 6 game losing streak, LA played questionable in Miami and propelled the Heat. Just wanted to say that before the tip-off

C-Murder 
pimp.gif

I just wanna say that it was LA who sparked Miami on their run to the Finals, facing a 6 game losing streak, LA played questionable in Miami and propelled the Heat. Just wanted to say that before the tip-off

Originally Posted by got shoes

Eddie House with a serious punch to Wade's chest lol

I saw that too bro. I was expecting Wade to turn around and give him the wth face 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Eddie House with a serious punch to Wade's chest lol

I saw that too bro. I was expecting Wade to turn around and give him the wth face 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom