Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

SPoelstra wet the bed too.

Mavs went to zone and the Heat proceeded to answer with plays for Mike Miller in the corner. Mavs dropped like 12 straight and this Moron didnt think to call a timeout. he waited til the Heat completely lost the lead to try to regain control.
30t6p3b.gif
amateur hour

SPoelstra wet the bed too.

Mavs went to zone and the Heat proceeded to answer with plays for Mike Miller in the corner. Mavs dropped like 12 straight and this Moron didnt think to call a timeout. he waited til the Heat completely lost the lead to try to regain control.
30t6p3b.gif
amateur hour

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

219xycx.jpg
Excellent.

I can't even bother to discuss with these fake-stans anymore.

Good game it's a two game series now, but we have to win G5, or else winning in MIA twice looks BLEAK.

Theres nothing to discuss
Don't even put a smile on because you tied the series 
laugh.gif

Game 3, 5 and the FINAL game matters the MOST.

You and I know that.

I've dismantled and destroyed my competition this year.

I've came to far to lose now.

MIAMI

IS 

WINNING 

THE

CHIP.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

219xycx.jpg
Excellent.

I can't even bother to discuss with these fake-stans anymore.

Good game it's a two game series now, but we have to win G5, or else winning in MIA twice looks BLEAK.

Theres nothing to discuss
Don't even put a smile on because you tied the series 
laugh.gif

Game 3, 5 and the FINAL game matters the MOST.

You and I know that.

I've dismantled and destroyed my competition this year.

I've came to far to lose now.

MIAMI

IS 

WINNING 

THE

CHIP.

Cardinal was solid in limited minutes...anything positive we can get with him in the game is a huge win. Still think Brewer should get a look for a few minutes to try to slow down Wade just to give Stevenson and Kidd a breather.

At this point, I don't even know what's gonna happen either. It just sums up the Mavs playoff run though, they've been pulling out wins. I really don't expect them to start shooting well, it's going to be ugly all series long, win or lose.

Cardinal was solid in limited minutes...anything positive we can get with him in the game is a huge win. Still think Brewer should get a look for a few minutes to try to slow down Wade just to give Stevenson and Kidd a breather.

At this point, I don't even know what's gonna happen either. It just sums up the Mavs playoff run though, they've been pulling out wins. I really don't expect them to start shooting well, it's going to be ugly all series long, win or lose.

The sad part is as much fun as it is to clown on Lebron, I'm completely expecting him to go off for like 30-10-10 next game.
laugh.gif

And Air Fresh 23, you probably have the most annoying posting style I've ever seen on here.

The sad part is as much fun as it is to clown on Lebron, I'm completely expecting him to go off for like 30-10-10 next game.
laugh.gif

And Air Fresh 23, you probably have the most annoying posting style I've ever seen on here.

is it just me or am i starting to get convinced that Air Freshh 23 really is Lebron....
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

but good game though
wade was beasting, chandler had a huge game...

yes lebron had 8 pts, and they only lost by 3,
im not saying that hes going to 'beast' but i dont expect him to have this type of game again....

is it just me or am i starting to get convinced that Air Freshh 23 really is Lebron....
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

but good game though
wade was beasting, chandler had a huge game...

yes lebron had 8 pts, and they only lost by 3,
im not saying that hes going to 'beast' but i dont expect him to have this type of game again....

This thread is a ghost town when the heats win, but when they lose all the haters come out with gifs and memes.

This thread is a ghost town when the heats win, but when they lose all the haters come out with gifs and memes.

I see some media people hating on Kidd cause he isn't putting up big numbers. Gotta remind yall - dude is 38 playing 35+ mpg in the playoffs. He's been guarding Lebron tough all series and the series before he was guarding Durant a lot. Dude has to be dead tired and his tonight was TWELVE. Pretty huge for a 3 point game. Clearly his leadership and toughness is doing something. Barea's gotta step it up and let Kidd rest.

Back
Top Bottom