Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Lebron has been a NON MF FACTOR IN THIS GAME AND SERIES

But yet Pippen talkin about he could be better than MJ. I love pip but dude foolish
Or did he just pull the ultimate Bill Simmons' inspired reverse jinx?

Making the right play / being a team player / being a facilitator is one thing.. But LeBron has to take charge and will himself and his team to victory. If he goes out like this, this one Finals series (especially preceded by last year's Boston series) could/will KILL any chance he'll have of being considered ones of the greats.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Random theory:

Yall think that maybe the pressure is simply finally getting to Lebron and even Bosh. I mean these dudes been in a pressure cooker for almost a year and maybe now that the ultimate goal is so close dude is just a little shook?

Also have the big three ever really all had good games at one time? I mean there is only one ball.
Perhaps...

It is entirely possible that they may win it this year... But one thing Pat Riley didn't take into account is the difficulty of having a dynasty when 90% of your salary is already committed each year (to 5 players).. It is evident that even with 3 of the top players in the league... They have major holes.. A terrible bench, no true point guard, no size, and no heart..

It is beyond difficult to try to fill these problems each year... And not to mention even now father time is still ticking... Only people who want to go to a team for league minimum are those who can't get much more than that anyway, or those who are at the end of the road and can't give you much of anything because they already have for someone else...  

Worst part is that filling size problems is impossible because Centers are a limited commodity in the NBA... No center who has years left in their career will go to the Heat for %+*! money when they can get 3x as much anywhere else and play a significant role for any team in the league because that is the market..

They better hope they consistently draft well... Even then they will end up with a late 1st rounder which won't be ready 1st year and rarely are their second year..

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Random theory:

Yall think that maybe the pressure is simply finally getting to Lebron and even Bosh. I mean these dudes been in a pressure cooker for almost a year and maybe now that the ultimate goal is so close dude is just a little shook?

Also have the big three ever really all had good games at one time? I mean there is only one ball.
Perhaps...

It is entirely possible that they may win it this year... But one thing Pat Riley didn't take into account is the difficulty of having a dynasty when 90% of your salary is already committed each year (to 5 players).. It is evident that even with 3 of the top players in the league... They have major holes.. A terrible bench, no true point guard, no size, and no heart..

It is beyond difficult to try to fill these problems each year... And not to mention even now father time is still ticking... Only people who want to go to a team for league minimum are those who can't get much more than that anyway, or those who are at the end of the road and can't give you much of anything because they already have for someone else...  

Worst part is that filling size problems is impossible because Centers are a limited commodity in the NBA... No center who has years left in their career will go to the Heat for %+*! money when they can get 3x as much anywhere else and play a significant role for any team in the league because that is the market..

They better hope they consistently draft well... Even then they will end up with a late 1st rounder which won't be ready 1st year and rarely are their second year..

Originally Posted by wubbofett

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

No, because Dwyane Wade has had a great series himself.

BTW:

219xycx.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

MrONegative wrote:
I honestly don't get how people become Heat fans.
30t6p3b.gif

Man people on here are so extreme. All the games have been closely contested, series is tied 2-2 which each team win once on the other's home court. As far as I've seen, nobody is choking, or being a non-factor.

Each game is different and so you have different people stepping up, but everybody on both teams have overall been equal in there effort and quality of play. Stop freaking out.

I've thought we were going to win this series the whole time.

But honestly I have no idea whats going to happen anymore, not even kinda. I wouldn't be shocked if we get blown out the next two games or if we blew them out the next two games.

We keep missing wide open shots. The one dude making them is Deshawn Stevenson. Matrix outplaying Lebron. I would have bet good money none of this is possible.

This %$*@ is nuts.

I've thought we were going to win this series the whole time.

But honestly I have no idea whats going to happen anymore, not even kinda. I wouldn't be shocked if we get blown out the next two games or if we blew them out the next two games.

We keep missing wide open shots. The one dude making them is Deshawn Stevenson. Matrix outplaying Lebron. I would have bet good money none of this is possible.

This %$*@ is nuts.

Man people on here are so extreme. All the games have been closely contested, series is tied 2-2 which each team win once on the other's home court. As far as I've seen, nobody is choking, or being a non-factor.

Each game is different and so you have different people stepping up, but everybody on both teams have overall been equal in there effort and quality of play. Stop freaking out.

now the question is...... can the mavericks become the first team in this years playoffs to beat the heat 2 games in a row? yet another big game on thursday....

now the question is...... can the mavericks become the first team in this years playoffs to beat the heat 2 games in a row? yet another big game on thursday....

I wish the league actually did something about flopping. Got dudes at the local gym calling that bs in pick up games. 
30t6p3b.gif
Next mother @#$%&* does that I'm giving that @#$%* a clothesline from hell jbl style.

I wish the league actually did something about flopping. Got dudes at the local gym calling that bs in pick up games. 
30t6p3b.gif
Next mother @#$%&* does that I'm giving that @#$%* a clothesline from hell jbl style.

Carlisle was all marinated and seasoned up waiting to get cooked ... and Lebron saved Rick Carlisle's %!+.

Dude pulled the ultimate Avery Johnson maneuver by putting barrea in the starting line up.

Mavs in 6 ...

Carlisle was all marinated and seasoned up waiting to get cooked ... and Lebron saved Rick Carlisle's %!+.

Dude pulled the ultimate Avery Johnson maneuver by putting barrea in the starting line up.

Mavs in 6 ...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Thank God it's going to be in Dallas.

Who knows, maybe we'll start hitting our WIDE OPEN shots.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Thank God it's going to be in Dallas.

Who knows, maybe we'll start hitting our WIDE OPEN shots.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rocky437

You guys are making too big a deal of Lebrons poor game. No need to panic. The King will show up under pressure, and when it counts. 

THEY 
DONT

UNDERSTAND

THAT.

LEBRON WILL SHOW HIS BEST GAME WHEN IT COUNTS.

GAME 4 WAS A NEED FOR DALLAS A NEED.

GAME 5, LEBRON GONNA GO...

212zx50.png

BELIEVE IT..WHY???

BECAUSE I SAID IT

MIAMI

WINNING 

THE SERIES

Originally Posted by Rocky437

You guys are making too big a deal of Lebrons poor game. No need to panic. The King will show up under pressure, and when it counts. 

THEY 
DONT

UNDERSTAND

THAT.

LEBRON WILL SHOW HIS BEST GAME WHEN IT COUNTS.

GAME 4 WAS A NEED FOR DALLAS A NEED.

GAME 5, LEBRON GONNA GO...

212zx50.png

BELIEVE IT..WHY???

BECAUSE I SAID IT

MIAMI

WINNING 

THE SERIES

im still waiting for dallas to shoot lights out in one of these gms. i mean, they are getting looks. last gm in dallas on thursday, place should be rocking. smh at jj barea, the guy is not getting it done. the custodian gave them some solid minutes, he played hard as usual.

i thought bosh played solid and wade did his mvp thing as usual.  mavs didnt let any of their "role players" go off.  if guys like bibby, chalmers, miller miss their open 3s, the mavs have a really good shot at winning.

im still waiting for dallas to shoot lights out in one of these gms. i mean, they are getting looks. last gm in dallas on thursday, place should be rocking. smh at jj barea, the guy is not getting it done. the custodian gave them some solid minutes, he played hard as usual.

i thought bosh played solid and wade did his mvp thing as usual.  mavs didnt let any of their "role players" go off.  if guys like bibby, chalmers, miller miss their open 3s, the mavs have a really good shot at winning.

Back
Top Bottom