Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

great game so far
pimp.gif

Dallas may be done, these dudes on MIA literally just out there toying with them right now.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Didn't think Wade would catch that. Damn
eek.gif
The replay show he barely caught it near the rim. It wasn't like he jumped up to the square to catch it

4 point lead for the HEAT going in 4th quarter!!! nowitzki feelin' the flu right now... Time to finish these mavs!!! GO HEAT!!!

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Didn't think Wade would catch that. Damn
eek.gif
The replay show he barely caught it near the rim. It wasn't like he jumped up to the square to catch it

4 point lead for the HEAT going in 4th quarter!!! nowitzki feelin' the flu right now... Time to finish these mavs!!! GO HEAT!!!

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Wade just raped Terry; no tweet.

I see LeBron running towards the rim & Cardinal setting up for the charge and I knew there was NO WAY a charge would be called. I was right; blocking.

In the eyes of many, including myself, the cHeat's 2 championships will be seen as two of the most fraudulent championships in recent sports history.

Still get a banner, so there's that.
I always look at your posts as being very lucid and unbiased, but man have you watched this whole series?

Originally Posted by got shoes

I see LeBron running towards the rim & Cardinal setting up for the charge and I knew there was NO WAY a charge would be called. I was right; blocking.

In the eyes of many, including myself, the cHeat's 2 championships will be seen as two of the most fraudulent championships in recent sports history.

what game are you watching
nerd.gif

i'm saying. dude moved in front of bron. he wasnt even set
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

i'm saying. dude moved in front of bron. he wasnt even set
laugh.gif

I always look at your posts as being very lucid and unbiased, but man have you watched this whole series?

nerd.gif
He watching the game with Laker goggles on.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
He watching the game with Laker goggles on.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom