Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

How did wade get so high???
nerd.gif

So u make $20mil and can't find something to knock out a fever? That fever must be contagious cause all the Mavs standing around like zombies.Matrix u ain't gone even look at Wade?

Terry is a moron, why are you talking $%# to LeBron?

Then he drills it in your face...SHUT THE HELL UP

Terry is a moron, why are you talking $%# to LeBron?

Then he drills it in your face...SHUT THE HELL UP

Yeah I really thought that lob was too damn high. Wade climbed the Custodian's back to get that.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Wade just raped Terry; no tweet.

I see LeBron running towards the rim & Cardinal setting up for the charge and I knew there was NO WAY a charge would be called. I was right; blocking.

In the eyes of many, including myself, the cHeat's 2 championships will be seen as two of the most fraudulent championships in recent sports history.

Still get a banner, so there's that.
what game are you watching
nerd.gif

Yeah I really thought that lob was too damn high. Wade climbed the Custodian's back to get that.

I see LeBron running towards the rim & Cardinal setting up for the charge and I knew there was NO WAY a charge would be called. I was right; blocking.

In the eyes of many, including myself, the cHeat's 2 championships will be seen as two of the most fraudulent championships in recent sports history.

frown.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif

Wade just raped Terry; no tweet.

what game are you watching
nerd.gif

Dallas may be done, these dudes on MIA literally just out there toying with them right now.

Back
Top Bottom