OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

@sam_amick Steph Curry, Derrick Rose, John Wall and Russell Westbrook to challenge Chris Paul in ASW skills challenge on Saturday.
Tim Duncan is also starting in place of Yao Ming.

@sam_amick Steph Curry, Derrick Rose, John Wall and Russell Westbrook to challenge Chris Paul in ASW skills challenge on Saturday.
Tim Duncan is also starting in place of Yao Ming.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Kanye performing as a guest with Rihanna.
pimp.gif

^ this is gonna be
sick.gif

but what the hell?? tim duncan starter a starter, are they nuts?!!  another lifetime achievement for sure, what about griffin or love as a starter? this is just dumb...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Kanye performing as a guest with Rihanna.
pimp.gif

^ this is gonna be
sick.gif

but what the hell?? tim duncan starter a starter, are they nuts?!!  another lifetime achievement for sure, what about griffin or love as a starter? this is just dumb...

jessica alba looks too perfect in person
saw her tonight at B Diddy's Lexus Event.
went to that and Jerry West event
will upload pics in a bit

jessica alba looks too perfect in person
saw her tonight at B Diddy's Lexus Event.
went to that and Jerry West event
will upload pics in a bit

[h1][font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]blake in for rookie soph game. got my tickets tomorrow!!!! can't wait.[/font][/h1][h1][font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]
[/font][/h1][h1][font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]rip to his friend.[/font][/h1][h1]
[/h1][h1]Blake Griffin, mourning friend's death, keeps up All-Star schedule[/h1][h2]Blake Griffin, distraught after learning of friend Wilson Holloway's death Wednesday, goes ahead with all of his All-Star activities.[/h2]
Nothing has slowed, even the slightest, for Clippers rookie power forward Blake Griffinduring this All-Star Weekend break (if you can call it that) from his regular-season schedule.

Commercial spots, photo shoots and nonstop interviews during the Clippers' two-week trip gave way Thursday to Griffin practicing for Friday night's rookie-sophomore game and appearing on ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live."

Questions were raised whether Griffin would curtail or eliminate any of his planned All-Star activities after the death Wednesday of his close friend and former high school teammate Wilson Holloway, who had been battling Hodgkin's lymphoma.

But Griffin took part in his scheduled appearances Thursday and the Clippers said he would continue with the rest of his events, on and off the court. After the rookie-sophomore game, Griffin will compete in the slam dunk contest Saturday and play in the All-Star game Sunday.

Clippers rookie guard Eric Bledsoe also is in Friday night's game and can compete with his former Kentucky teammate John Wall for the right to throw alley-oop passes to Griffin.

James Harden of the Oklahoma City Thunder is taking the spot of Sacramento Kings guard Tyreke Evans on the sophomore team because Evans has an injured left foot(plantar fasciitis).

The Clippers travel to Oklahoma City on Monday to play the Thunder on Tuesday, marking Griffin's homecoming. The funeral for Holloway is scheduled for Monday afternoon in Oklahoma City. It was unclear whether Griffin would attend the service, the Clippers said.

Griffin, 21, learned of Holloway's death a few minutes after the Clippers beat the Timberwolves in Minneapolis on Wednesday night. A distraught Griffin was consoled by Clippers Coach Vinny Del Negro and Baron Davis in a subdued locker room.

[h1][font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]blake in for rookie soph game. got my tickets tomorrow!!!! can't wait.[/font][/h1][h1][font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]
[/font][/h1][h1][font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]rip to his friend.[/font][/h1][h1]
[/h1][h1]Blake Griffin, mourning friend's death, keeps up All-Star schedule[/h1][h2]Blake Griffin, distraught after learning of friend Wilson Holloway's death Wednesday, goes ahead with all of his All-Star activities.[/h2]
Nothing has slowed, even the slightest, for Clippers rookie power forward Blake Griffinduring this All-Star Weekend break (if you can call it that) from his regular-season schedule.

Commercial spots, photo shoots and nonstop interviews during the Clippers' two-week trip gave way Thursday to Griffin practicing for Friday night's rookie-sophomore game and appearing on ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live."

Questions were raised whether Griffin would curtail or eliminate any of his planned All-Star activities after the death Wednesday of his close friend and former high school teammate Wilson Holloway, who had been battling Hodgkin's lymphoma.

But Griffin took part in his scheduled appearances Thursday and the Clippers said he would continue with the rest of his events, on and off the court. After the rookie-sophomore game, Griffin will compete in the slam dunk contest Saturday and play in the All-Star game Sunday.

Clippers rookie guard Eric Bledsoe also is in Friday night's game and can compete with his former Kentucky teammate John Wall for the right to throw alley-oop passes to Griffin.

James Harden of the Oklahoma City Thunder is taking the spot of Sacramento Kings guard Tyreke Evans on the sophomore team because Evans has an injured left foot(plantar fasciitis).

The Clippers travel to Oklahoma City on Monday to play the Thunder on Tuesday, marking Griffin's homecoming. The funeral for Holloway is scheduled for Monday afternoon in Oklahoma City. It was unclear whether Griffin would attend the service, the Clippers said.

Griffin, 21, learned of Holloway's death a few minutes after the Clippers beat the Timberwolves in Minneapolis on Wednesday night. A distraught Griffin was consoled by Clippers Coach Vinny Del Negro and Baron Davis in a subdued locker room.

^ Yeah a lot of the networks last night were reporting that Griffin refused any post game interviews and that you could see he was clearly crying after being told some news.

^ Yeah a lot of the networks last night were reporting that Griffin refused any post game interviews and that you could see he was clearly crying after being told some news.

It's gonna be crazy in LA, too bad I'll be in SF this weekend.

Anyways, just thought this was a cool promotion done by a local socal shop, check it out below. Participate and get a chance at a free Meister Watch.

5454364524_d81de8f9ea_b.jpg

More info here: http://trumpia.com/blog/

It's gonna be crazy in LA, too bad I'll be in SF this weekend.

Anyways, just thought this was a cool promotion done by a local socal shop, check it out below. Participate and get a chance at a free Meister Watch.

5454364524_d81de8f9ea_b.jpg

More info here: http://trumpia.com/blog/

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by CP1708

I was def referring to Fisher bein in there. 

But it's for obvious reasons, being in LA, they want a guy like that out there competing for the local crowd. 

I'm sure he'll give Wall, Westbrook, and Rose a run for their money. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just have this image in my head of Fisher not making it past the first layup 
laugh.gif
I was thinking this when I read that Fisher would be in the competition.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by CP1708

I was def referring to Fisher bein in there. 

But it's for obvious reasons, being in LA, they want a guy like that out there competing for the local crowd. 

I'm sure he'll give Wall, Westbrook, and Rose a run for their money. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just have this image in my head of Fisher not making it past the first layup 
laugh.gif
I was thinking this when I read that Fisher would be in the competition.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom