OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

Originally Posted by Ltotheizzo

eccoeflyerfinal.jpg

eek.gif
Donte Greene & DMC!
Throw them bows.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

[table][tr][td]Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors[/td][td]Tony Parker, San Antonio Spurs[/td][/tr][tr][td]Baron Davis, Los Angeles Clippers[/td][td]Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls (2009 Champion)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tyreke Evans, Sacramento Kings[/td][td]John Wall, Washington Wizards[/td][/tr][tr][td]Derek Fisher, Los Angeles Lakers[/td][td]Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder[/td][/tr][/table]

One of these, is not like the others......
laugh.gif
Tyreke ain't a PG.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ltotheizzo

eccoeflyerfinal.jpg

eek.gif
Donte Greene & DMC!
Throw them bows.
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors[/td][td]Tony Parker, San Antonio Spurs[/td][/tr][tr][td]Baron Davis, Los Angeles Clippers[/td][td]Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls (2009 Champion)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tyreke Evans, Sacramento Kings[/td][td]John Wall, Washington Wizards[/td][/tr][tr][td]Derek Fisher, Los Angeles Lakers[/td][td]Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder[/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
Tyreke ain't a PG.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Man I wish they would get rid of that shooting stars crap, no one cares about that event.

you so right about that... didnt know griffin could play both the rookie game as well as the allstar team.. i always thought you'd decline for the rookie game and go to the allstar game, like duncan and grant hill did..

would like to see the celebrity game, even though it has more former nba players than ever, mitch richmond, chris mullin, scottie pippen, jalen rose

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Man I wish they would get rid of that shooting stars crap, no one cares about that event.

you so right about that... didnt know griffin could play both the rookie game as well as the allstar team.. i always thought you'd decline for the rookie game and go to the allstar game, like duncan and grant hill did..

would like to see the celebrity game, even though it has more former nba players than ever, mitch richmond, chris mullin, scottie pippen, jalen rose

Wish Horse was still in it.  I don't think they fully did HORSE it's justice, especially the "rushed" version last year.  They need to take that BS Shooting Stars event.  That's just straight up wack.

Wish Horse was still in it.  I don't think they fully did HORSE it's justice, especially the "rushed" version last year.  They need to take that BS Shooting Stars event.  That's just straight up wack.

laugh.gif
Baron Davis is going to need a lunch break and oxygen tank in between drills

laugh.gif

Man im soooo pissed. I should be out there for this. Damn mandatory cert. classes at work, smfh! Those parties looking like they will crack.

Man im soooo pissed. I should be out there for this. Damn mandatory cert. classes at work, smfh! Those parties looking like they will crack.

Lol nice job OP! In the last three pages I've experienced a myriad of emotions incl intrigue, disgust, shock, confusion, lots of laughter, some disappointment and even some excitement lol
Should be an interesting wknd... That rook - soph game might actually turn out to be good.

Lol nice job OP! In the last three pages I've experienced a myriad of emotions incl intrigue, disgust, shock, confusion, lots of laughter, some disappointment and even some excitement lol
Should be an interesting wknd... That rook - soph game might actually turn out to be good.

Rookie game, dunk contest and three point shootout is all I care about.

Rookie game, dunk contest and three point shootout is all I care about.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

laugh.gif

I'm thinking CP is talkin about fish
laugh.gif

And if it ain't raining too bad this week, I'll be at the jam session on fri, and the practice on sat

Back
Top Bottom