OFFICIAL 2011 DODGERS SEASON THREAD [ 79-77 ] : MLB asks for sale of Dodgers

ooIRON MANoo wrote:
We get paid every Friday, players get paid twice a month. McCourt has enough for the first pay date in May, but not the second
laugh.gif

im assuming the day that happens (which is soon), Bud will completely take over?
devil.gif

Originally Posted by What up

Huo on the DL because of an anxiety disorder? Bright, hook your boy up with some Ativan.

smokin.gif

Ativan 1mg + Vistaril 25mg + Benardryl 25mg will do him some good.

Originally Posted by What up

Huo on the DL because of an anxiety disorder? Bright, hook your boy up with some Ativan.

smokin.gif

Ativan 1mg + Vistaril 25mg + Benardryl 25mg will do him some good.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Frank's not gonna go out without a fight though.
The biggest thing Frank has going against him right now is that any fight he wants to put up, has to have the approval of Jamie...
laugh.gif

Franks ace in the hole is declaring bankruptcy and he can't do it without the ex-wife.  As we all know their relationship crumbled and it wasn't amicable.  Frank firing Jamie publicly was a big +#%$ you.  If Jamie doesn't approve anything that Frank wants to do will be a big +#%$ you to Frank.

It is believed that Jamie has aligned herself with MLB and wants a quick sale to the highest bidder in order for her to get her half.  I wouldn't doubt it if she gets some type of ambassador role with MLB to push her women empowerment initiative.

Sucks for Frank, but +#%$ him, that's what he gets for being the ultimate sleezeball.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Frank's not gonna go out without a fight though.
The biggest thing Frank has going against him right now is that any fight he wants to put up, has to have the approval of Jamie...
laugh.gif

Franks ace in the hole is declaring bankruptcy and he can't do it without the ex-wife.  As we all know their relationship crumbled and it wasn't amicable.  Frank firing Jamie publicly was a big +#%$ you.  If Jamie doesn't approve anything that Frank wants to do will be a big +#%$ you to Frank.

It is believed that Jamie has aligned herself with MLB and wants a quick sale to the highest bidder in order for her to get her half.  I wouldn't doubt it if she gets some type of ambassador role with MLB to push her women empowerment initiative.

Sucks for Frank, but +#%$ him, that's what he gets for being the ultimate sleezeball.

A quick sale to the highest bidder has been the best possible outcome for both of them since they decided they weren't going to settle before trial.

Frank is the guy at the tables in Vegas who won't leave because he knows his wife is standing behind him ready to take his money and run to the forum shops. You've gotta think that he's thinking ending up with nothing is better than a little because then she would get nothing too.

A quick sale to the highest bidder has been the best possible outcome for both of them since they decided they weren't going to settle before trial.

Frank is the guy at the tables in Vegas who won't leave because he knows his wife is standing behind him ready to take his money and run to the forum shops. You've gotta think that he's thinking ending up with nothing is better than a little because then she would get nothing too.

i was at the game yesterday.. and have to say that was depressing.

the managing was terrible. subbing dioner and gibbons was a terrible idea.
after ethiers beautiful patient at bat in the 9th, kemp first pitch swinging in the game winning at bat ******ed. what was he thinking? if pitcher was already shaky, let him throw a strike. what a mess.

as for the stadium since i havent been since opening day.. wow.. what a difference. crowd was pretty subdued, and cops EVERYWHERE. plus the place was pretty empty. all this mess has def sucked out the unique energy that place. felt like i was at a game in SD. no energy, no excitement from the fans until the 9th inning.

and billz and loney have the same number of extra base hits.

forever aLoney

i was at the game yesterday.. and have to say that was depressing.

the managing was terrible. subbing dioner and gibbons was a terrible idea.
after ethiers beautiful patient at bat in the 9th, kemp first pitch swinging in the game winning at bat ******ed. what was he thinking? if pitcher was already shaky, let him throw a strike. what a mess.

as for the stadium since i havent been since opening day.. wow.. what a difference. crowd was pretty subdued, and cops EVERYWHERE. plus the place was pretty empty. all this mess has def sucked out the unique energy that place. felt like i was at a game in SD. no energy, no excitement from the fans until the 9th inning.

and billz and loney have the same number of extra base hits.

forever aLoney

Sucks to hear whats going on at Dodgers stadium, higher prices, low attendance, mediocre team. MLB just needs to sell this team quick, get a new owner and put everything behind us. Easier said than done.

I haven't been to a game this season. I was planning soon for my lil boys Bday, but I'll just take him to go and watch the Rancho cucamonga quakes. Its close by, not to expensive, and especially beer is not that expensive.

I miss going to a Dodger game. . .

Sucks to hear whats going on at Dodgers stadium, higher prices, low attendance, mediocre team. MLB just needs to sell this team quick, get a new owner and put everything behind us. Easier said than done.

I haven't been to a game this season. I was planning soon for my lil boys Bday, but I'll just take him to go and watch the Rancho cucamonga quakes. Its close by, not to expensive, and especially beer is not that expensive.

I miss going to a Dodger game. . .

Back
Top Bottom