OFFICIAL 2011 DODGERS SEASON THREAD [ 79-77 ] : MLB asks for sale of Dodgers

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif
7th inning PH AB

I disagree with almost everything in this post. Call me sexist, but...yeah...

http://www.truebluela.com...-and-on-belonging-to-mlb
this chick made a "remember pearl harbor" joke to a Yankee fan because Matsui drove in a run? are you %@%@%!% serious?
laugh.gif

i kno right and what about LA having "mexicans" eff that mean? her grandpa should be rollin in his grave
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

laugh.gif
PMAC I'll never forget listening to that game at work where Brox gave up 4 runs to the Yanks on Sunday Night Beisbol.

Career ender I guess

Threw like 46 pitches or something like that after. And hadn't he pitched the day before? I can't recall the exact circumstances.

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

laugh.gif
PMAC I'll never forget listening to that game at work where Brox gave up 4 runs to the Yanks on Sunday Night Beisbol.

Career ender I guess

Threw like 46 pitches or something like that after. And hadn't he pitched the day before? I can't recall the exact circumstances.

Well it's time for Dodger baseball. Sucks that Andre's streak had to end but at least we got a win today. We got the pirates up next.

Well it's time for Dodger baseball. Sucks that Andre's streak had to end but at least we got a win today. We got the pirates up next.

So I get this email from Goldstar today:

Bobblehead nights aren't even selling out? 
laugh.gif

-J-

So I get this email from Goldstar today:

Bobblehead nights aren't even selling out? 
laugh.gif

-J-

Sorry for the lack of updates, it'll be the same for awhile. Finished packing the house up, housing bubble got us.

Sorry for the lack of updates, it'll be the same for awhile. Finished packing the house up, housing bubble got us.

Back
Top Bottom