OFFICIAL 2011 DODGERS SEASON THREAD [ 79-77 ] : MLB asks for sale of Dodgers

eek.gif
the offense these past 3 games.

Ironman great pickup!

If u ever wanna hit up any trails lemme know man thinking bout azusa cyn

Im trying to convince myself not to get the all blk fj but ive put in so much work on my 4r

Any future mods?

Ironman great pickup!

Im trying to convince myself not to get the all blk fj but ive put in so much work on my 4r

Any future mods?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Ironman great pickup!

Any future mods?
The only mods in the near future is a bike rack for the hitch.  Maybe in the future I will add a 2' to 6' lift.  Rig looks great on it's own.

Still heated that the deals I had for the Manual FJ Trail Teams fell through on two occasions with two different sellers.  Finding a manual FJ Cruiser (2008 Trail Teams) is harder than finding a clean DS pair of Jordan 1's.

I've been a "Manual Transmission for life advocate" so going to an automatic will be a learning process.  Believe it or not, I have to learn how to shift when going up the mountains.  I've always driven manual so, being in control all the time was
smokin.gif
.  At least I will save on gas, since manual FJ's waste more due to being full time AWD.

I'm the wrong person to keep you from going out and getting the all black (2007 TRD Edition) FJ, I absolutely love the truck.  I've been lurking FJ Forums for awhile (FJCruiserForums) seems to be the best and everyone seems to love their truck.

I'm down to hit the trails this summer, just give me a holler.

Anyway, sorry for the derail:
- I like the way the kids are playing as of late coming out of the bullpen (Guerra, RDR, Jensen, Elbert).  Our offense is bad though, and I hate seeing Aaron Miles in the starting lineup.  I don't know who the Giants sold their soul to, but their offense is worse than ours and they still find a way to win,
laugh.gif

-
eek.gif
@ the D'Backs.  Ya'll see that vid of Gibson taking a nose dive
laugh.gif
.  Gibby is a manager players will go 100% for.  Nothing against Donnie baseball, but it would've been nice seeing Gibby as our manager.  The eye black on the brim of the cap story is one of the best of the 1988 season.

- It's time to start thinking about the trade deadline, who goes? who stays? does Loney still have any value left?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Ironman great pickup!

Any future mods?
The only mods in the near future is a bike rack for the hitch.  Maybe in the future I will add a 2' to 6' lift.  Rig looks great on it's own.

Still heated that the deals I had for the Manual FJ Trail Teams fell through on two occasions with two different sellers.  Finding a manual FJ Cruiser (2008 Trail Teams) is harder than finding a clean DS pair of Jordan 1's.

I've been a "Manual Transmission for life advocate" so going to an automatic will be a learning process.  Believe it or not, I have to learn how to shift when going up the mountains.  I've always driven manual so, being in control all the time was
smokin.gif
.  At least I will save on gas, since manual FJ's waste more due to being full time AWD.

I'm the wrong person to keep you from going out and getting the all black (2007 TRD Edition) FJ, I absolutely love the truck.  I've been lurking FJ Forums for awhile (FJCruiserForums) seems to be the best and everyone seems to love their truck.

I'm down to hit the trails this summer, just give me a holler.

Anyway, sorry for the derail:
- I like the way the kids are playing as of late coming out of the bullpen (Guerra, RDR, Jensen, Elbert).  Our offense is bad though, and I hate seeing Aaron Miles in the starting lineup.  I don't know who the Giants sold their soul to, but their offense is worse than ours and they still find a way to win,
laugh.gif

-
eek.gif
@ the D'Backs.  Ya'll see that vid of Gibson taking a nose dive
laugh.gif
.  Gibby is a manager players will go 100% for.  Nothing against Donnie baseball, but it would've been nice seeing Gibby as our manager.  The eye black on the brim of the cap story is one of the best of the 1988 season.

- It's time to start thinking about the trade deadline, who goes? who stays? does Loney still have any value left?

Ironman txt me i got a new phone so i lost all my numbers but still got the same number

Throw loney brox n whoever to the brewers and see if they take the bait
nerd.gif

Ironman txt me i got a new phone so i lost all my numbers but still got the same number

Throw loney brox n whoever to the brewers and see if they take the bait
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom