OFFICIAL 2011 DODGERS SEASON THREAD [ 79-77 ] : MLB asks for sale of Dodgers

Originally Posted by eyegiantjackpot

just met matt kemp at bank of america.. got some stuff signed.  lots of free hand outs if you had dodgers bank card.. i blew it on that one.. kid in front of me got a game ball signed in a case, and some other dude got dugout club seats i think.

dave stewart was there too.. matt seemed happy, maybe high.. who knows.

Man, I should have went.  I have a Dodgers bank card, but it's inactive, did you have to enter your pin to get stuff?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

just met matt kemp at bank of america.. got some stuff signed.  lots of free hand outs if you had dodgers bank card.. i blew it on that one.. kid in front of me got a game ball signed in a case, and some other dude got dugout club seats i think.

Man, I should have went.  I have a Dodgers bank card, but it's inactive, did you have to enter your pin to get stuff?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
haha no.. just had to show it.. the bank staff got all wet in the shorts if you did.. shaking your hand and stuff.. saying thanks for being a costumer and what not... people were like.. um yeah cool, im here to meet matt kemp thanks...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
haha no.. just had to show it.. the bank staff got all wet in the shorts if you did.. shaking your hand and stuff.. saying thanks for being a costumer and what not... people were like.. um yeah cool, im here to meet matt kemp thanks...

roll.gif
looked up his mugshot

[Cam'ron] That's him...that's him [/Cam'ron]

My boys uncle said he can finally go to a game without getting dirty looks
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
looked up his mugshot

[Cam'ron] That's him...that's him [/Cam'ron]

My boys uncle said he can finally go to a game without getting dirty looks
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Lol damn mugshot is so on point the description also says possible neck tattoos smh

But I wonder how the witness lineup went, he has an alibi and he's had how many weeks to work on it so we'll see.

Lol damn mugshot is so on point the description also says possible neck tattoos smh

But I wonder how the witness lineup went, he has an alibi and he's had how many weeks to work on it so we'll see.

Whether it's him or not, he's going down for it.

McBroke baaaaaaaaaaaaarely made payroll, they found nickels and dimes under the couches in the suites to make payroll. Lol.

Whether it's him or not, he's going down for it.

McBroke baaaaaaaaaaaaarely made payroll, they found nickels and dimes under the couches in the suites to make payroll. Lol.

Small fire at Dodger Stadium forces fans to be relocated
Comments (4) (28) (19)
May 28, 2011 | 9:28 pm

Fans at Dodger Stadium along the right-field reserved level and upper deck had to be relocated in the fifth inning Saturday when smoke began drifting onto the ballpark from a fire in small warehouse below the reserved level.

A helicopter circled the smoke-filled area as at least four Los Angeles Fire Department fire trucks arrived at the scene. One truck extended a ladder from a lower, terraced parking lot to the upper deck.

Fans in the reserved level and upper deck were moved calmly to another part of the stadium.

The Dodgers said the small fire had been contained but were uncertain as to its origin. No one had to be evacuated.

The smoke continued to drift down the reserved level for another inning.

This got me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

McCourt tried to burn down Dodger Stadium for the insurance!!! HAHA!!!

Posted by: Darren | 05/28/2011 at 11:01 PM

Small fire at Dodger Stadium forces fans to be relocated
Comments (4) (28) (19)
May 28, 2011 | 9:28 pm

Fans at Dodger Stadium along the right-field reserved level and upper deck had to be relocated in the fifth inning Saturday when smoke began drifting onto the ballpark from a fire in small warehouse below the reserved level.

A helicopter circled the smoke-filled area as at least four Los Angeles Fire Department fire trucks arrived at the scene. One truck extended a ladder from a lower, terraced parking lot to the upper deck.

Fans in the reserved level and upper deck were moved calmly to another part of the stadium.

The Dodgers said the small fire had been contained but were uncertain as to its origin. No one had to be evacuated.

The smoke continued to drift down the reserved level for another inning.

This got me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

McCourt tried to burn down Dodger Stadium for the insurance!!! HAHA!!!

Posted by: Darren | 05/28/2011 at 11:01 PM

Back
Top Bottom