OFFICIAL 2011 DODGERS SEASON THREAD [ 79-77 ] : MLB asks for sale of Dodgers

Broxton better buy Gwynn a damn gift. Even with the save, give Broxton the damn boot already!

Broxton better buy Gwynn a damn gift. Even with the save, give Broxton the damn boot already!

I'm sorry, I just can't understand jumping all over Broxton when he gives up a bunch of singles. If he's getting smacked around, or walking guys, or "looking scared," that's fine. The hardest hit ball that inning was the 3rd out. At least be reasonable with your slander
laugh.gif

I'm sorry, I just can't understand jumping all over Broxton when he gives up a bunch of singles. If he's getting smacked around, or walking guys, or "looking scared," that's fine. The hardest hit ball that inning was the 3rd out. At least be reasonable with your slander
laugh.gif

"Q: Could you explain to Dodgers fans why you believe you are the best person to own this team?

A: First of all, I want to apologize to the fans. I want to tell them how deeply sorry I am for what has occurred over the last 18 months. I'm sorry that my personal mess has entered their lives and affected their experience being a fan of the Dodgers.

I'm sorry that some of them think that lifestyle decisions I made affected my commitment to putting a winner on the field and winning a championship for L.A.

Q: Are you saying that is simply the fans' perception, or did those decisions affect the team?

A: I'm saying it's clearly the perception of some.

Q: So you would not agree with that perception?

A: What matters is that is the perception. I'm sorry that is their perception. I'm sorry that they don't think I'm committed to them. I'm sorry that my situation has been a source of embarrassment for the community, an embarrassment for the team and an embarrassment for the fans."

FOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

http://www.latimes.com/sp...430,0,1806413,full.story

"Q: Could you explain to Dodgers fans why you believe you are the best person to own this team?

A: First of all, I want to apologize to the fans. I want to tell them how deeply sorry I am for what has occurred over the last 18 months. I'm sorry that my personal mess has entered their lives and affected their experience being a fan of the Dodgers.

I'm sorry that some of them think that lifestyle decisions I made affected my commitment to putting a winner on the field and winning a championship for L.A.

Q: Are you saying that is simply the fans' perception, or did those decisions affect the team?

A: I'm saying it's clearly the perception of some.

Q: So you would not agree with that perception?

A: What matters is that is the perception. I'm sorry that is their perception. I'm sorry that they don't think I'm committed to them. I'm sorry that my situation has been a source of embarrassment for the community, an embarrassment for the team and an embarrassment for the fans."

FOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

http://www.latimes.com/sp...430,0,1806413,full.story

yo why the heck are there only like 250 tix left on stubhub for today, no tix on the dodger website under 30 bucks, yet the place is consistantly 61% full.. AND ITS A DAY GAME.. granted its a give away day.. but still there wont be more than 40k there, if there were only 36K on a sat night.

who the heck is hoarding all the tix?  i should be able to get field tix for like 20 bucks with the pros like Guerrier pitching and what not.

yo why the heck are there only like 250 tix left on stubhub for today, no tix on the dodger website under 30 bucks, yet the place is consistantly 61% full.. AND ITS A DAY GAME.. granted its a give away day.. but still there wont be more than 40k there, if there were only 36K on a sat night.

who the heck is hoarding all the tix?  i should be able to get field tix for like 20 bucks with the pros like Guerrier pitching and what not.

Originally Posted by eyegiantjackpot

McC trying to prove a point that ticket sales aren't an issue
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyegiantjackpot

McC trying to prove a point that ticket sales aren't an issue
laugh.gif

dodgerthoughts Jon Weisman
Frank McCourt scheduled to do Mason & Ireland at 3 p.m. on ESPN AM 710 and for first time take Dodger fan phone calls.

Back
Top Bottom