OFFICIAL 2011 DODGERS SEASON THREAD [ 79-77 ] : MLB asks for sale of Dodgers

Broxton is so mentally weak, you can just see his fear in his eyes and body language

I was so heated yesterday when he blew it AGAIN!

Time to mold Jensen into the closer's role, or maybe even Padilla 
nerd.gif

Broxton definitely has some value, they should explore it. 

Time to mold Jensen into the closer's role, or maybe even Padilla 
nerd.gif

Broxton definitely has some value, they should explore it. 

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Jensen hasn't done +*$+ all year

jensens last outing was pretty strong.. ball had the movement on it he had last year... needs to string 2 or 3 in a row to be trusted again...

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Jensen hasn't done +*$+ all year

jensens last outing was pretty strong.. ball had the movement on it he had last year... needs to string 2 or 3 in a row to be trusted again...

Kershaw (2007) vs. Lee (2011) First four starts

Kershaw
19 IP
10 H
3 ER
28 K
12 BB
1.42 ERA

Lee
19.2 IP
18 H
3 ER
25 K
9 BB
1.37 ERA

Kershaw (2007) vs. Lee (2011) First four starts

Kershaw
19 IP
10 H
3 ER
28 K
12 BB
1.42 ERA

Lee
19.2 IP
18 H
3 ER
25 K
9 BB
1.37 ERA

Jensen is not ready, he's been getting hammered this year. Needs more consistency.

Xavier Paul to the Pirates. Hopefully Ned gets someone serviceable.

Jensen is not ready, he's been getting hammered this year. Needs more consistency.

Xavier Paul to the Pirates. Hopefully Ned gets someone serviceable.

Didn't see the game but saw my scorecenter update and see Broxton with the L (1-1), already knew from there that he blew the game
30t6p3b.gif

At this point, I don't think AAA doesn't even want him.

Didn't see the game but saw my scorecenter update and see Broxton with the L (1-1), already knew from there that he blew the game
30t6p3b.gif

At this point, I don't think AAA doesn't even want him.

[Updated at 2:35 p.m.: But still not Mattingly. News of Colletti's comments had already reached the Dodgers clubhouse when Broxton arrived Tuesday. He was quickly called into a meeting with Mattingly and pitching coach Rick Honeycutt.

"[Mattingly] told me I'm still the closer,'' Broxton said.

Broxton added that they liked the way he was throwing the ball, but that they just wanted him to be more aggressive and mix in more splitters.]

[Updated at 2:35 p.m.: But still not Mattingly. News of Colletti's comments had already reached the Dodgers clubhouse when Broxton arrived Tuesday. He was quickly called into a meeting with Mattingly and pitching coach Rick Honeycutt.

"[Mattingly] told me I'm still the closer,'' Broxton said.

Broxton added that they liked the way he was throwing the ball, but that they just wanted him to be more aggressive and mix in more splitters.]

An L.A. hairdresser claims he's been screwed worse than the Los Angeles Dodgers, claiming Frankand Jamie McCourt have a devil may hair attitude when it comes to paying their bills.
In a dramatic lawsuit, hairdresser David Mackey claims the McCourts put him on a $300-a-day retainer to perform home hair services for the family.  The suit claims Jamie and Frank guaranteed 300 bucks a day, whether Mackey cut their hair or not.

According to the suit, Frank and Jamie stiffed him for a two month period -- running from November 25, 2008 to January 15, 2009.

Mackey's top-gun lawyer, Donald Karpel, tells TMZ, "Frank and Jamie are both pointing the finger at each other and not taking responsibility."

As for the unhappy former couple who agree on almost nothing ... we're told they both believe the suit is bogus and are jointly trying to get it thrown out of court.

An L.A. hairdresser claims he's been screwed worse than the Los Angeles Dodgers, claiming Frankand Jamie McCourt have a devil may hair attitude when it comes to paying their bills.
In a dramatic lawsuit, hairdresser David Mackey claims the McCourts put him on a $300-a-day retainer to perform home hair services for the family.  The suit claims Jamie and Frank guaranteed 300 bucks a day, whether Mackey cut their hair or not.

According to the suit, Frank and Jamie stiffed him for a two month period -- running from November 25, 2008 to January 15, 2009.

Mackey's top-gun lawyer, Donald Karpel, tells TMZ, "Frank and Jamie are both pointing the finger at each other and not taking responsibility."

As for the unhappy former couple who agree on almost nothing ... we're told they both believe the suit is bogus and are jointly trying to get it thrown out of court.

Back
Top Bottom