OFFICIAL 2011 DODGERS SEASON THREAD [ 79-77 ] : MLB asks for sale of Dodgers

Steve Garvey was on Fox 11 this morning and they asked him about buying the team and he said he's been working with a group of investors for the past years looking at sports franchises to purchase. So I'm assuming him and his investors have a plan to go for the Dodgers

Steve Garvey was on Fox 11 this morning and they asked him about buying the team and he said he's been working with a group of investors for the past years looking at sports franchises to purchase. So I'm assuming him and his investors have a plan to go for the Dodgers

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

His name has come up once or twice in the times since the divorce went to court

His name has come up once or twice in the times since the divorce went to court

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Saw something interesting on Twitter that I hadn't thought of.

Mark Attanasio, the Brewers owner, is a Los Angeles resident. The former Brewers owner, will be finishing his term as Comissioner soon. Maybe they'll switch places.
So Attamasio Commish and Selig back in MIL?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No Attanasio to the Dodgers.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Saw something interesting on Twitter that I hadn't thought of.

Mark Attanasio, the Brewers owner, is a Los Angeles resident. The former Brewers owner, will be finishing his term as Comissioner soon. Maybe they'll switch places.
So Attamasio Commish and Selig back in MIL?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No Attanasio to the Dodgers.

562, IYN, are you gonna be out there today?  
These jerseys are nice. 

x2_5a27bfe

I hope they are wearing the Brooklyn hats to go with these and not the LA hats, just because it would look weird.  
laugh.gif

562, IYN, are you gonna be out there today?  
These jerseys are nice. 

x2_5a27bfe

I hope they are wearing the Brooklyn hats to go with these and not the LA hats, just because it would look weird.  
laugh.gif

Caught that too.

Caught that too.

Scully taking us back and remembering them joints back in the 40s, what a g
pimp.gif

He said they use to be satin though
laugh.gif

Scully taking us back and remembering them joints back in the 40s, what a g
pimp.gif

He said they use to be satin though
laugh.gif

I don't know what's more surprising, Kemp swinging at that high fastball or Uribe getting a walk

I don't know what's more surprising, Kemp swinging at that high fastball or Uribe getting a walk

Back
Top Bottom