:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

Originally Posted by Demps

pimp.gif
at the mostly mexican crowd cheering for us.

Awesome of US fans to  stay

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Put up or shut up time. Confederation cup ticket on the line an bragging right for the next two years. We shall see who the giant is in CONCACRAP. Eternal Rivals meet again.

VAMOS USA!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lol

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Put up or shut up time. Confederation cup ticket on the line an bragging right for the next two years. We shall see who the giant is in CONCACRAP. Eternal Rivals meet again.

VAMOS USA!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lol

VAMOS USA!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

VAMOS USA!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

key to the game will be the service that chicharito receives and if Dolo and Lichaj can contain guardado and barrera, which i think they will. if we get that done, we win.

Freddy Adu comes in around the 60th minute and will make things happen again.

key to the game will be the service that chicharito receives and if Dolo and Lichaj can contain guardado and barrera, which i think they will. if we get that done, we win.

Freddy Adu comes in around the 60th minute and will make things happen again.

Mexican advantage: Defense and Strikers.

US advantage: Midfield and goalkeeping.

Hernandez needs service. If we control the midfield, we get the job done.

Mexican advantage: Defense and Strikers.

US advantage: Midfield and goalkeeping.

Hernandez needs service. If we control the midfield, we get the job done.

Just saw the USA Highlights.

Was Dempsey offsides? just wondering. I think the donovan pass was super lucky. But the header in the first half off the crossbar was unlucky.

Can't wait to watch USA vs Mexico. USA needs to play better then they did vs panama to beat mexico.

Just saw the USA Highlights.

Was Dempsey offsides? just wondering. I think the donovan pass was super lucky. But the header in the first half off the crossbar was unlucky.

Can't wait to watch USA vs Mexico. USA needs to play better then they did vs panama to beat mexico.

Back
Top Bottom