:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

it almost makes me wanna go to the game saturday, but im not trying to get jumped
laugh.gif
I am down to go. PURO USA
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 good luck Krisp

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

I find it funny no one is bringing up how mexico seems to outlast all there opponents in the second half, maybe a little albuterol help??
laugh.gif
this guy....

not sure if serious.

did anyone actually believe there was going to be any other final than a USA vs. mexico?

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

taken from BS forums
1z178ft.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Not convinced with the performance though, they missed a lot of good chances on regulation. Hope they do better Saturday.

did anyone actually believe there was going to be any other final than a USA vs. mexico?

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

chicharito with another goal from 2 feet away with the goal unprotected

the only way he seems to be able to score  He's great at exposing the defenses weaknesses scoring on great assists by good teammates

Fixed
That would make sense IF the Honduras defense was not atrocious...the whole defense is a weakness
so what's your excuse for EPL defenses?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

chicharito with another goal from 2 feet away with the goal unprotected

the only way he seems to be able to score  He's great at exposing the defenses weaknesses scoring on great assists by good teammates

Fixed
That would make sense IF the Honduras defense was not atrocious...the whole defense is a weakness
so what's your excuse for EPL defenses?

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

taken from BS forums
1z178ft.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Not convinced with the performance though, they missed a lot of good chances on regulation. Hope they do better Saturday.

Originally Posted by Demps

did anyone actually believe there was going to be any other final than a USA vs. Mexico?

Nope, had it since the beginning, mexico vs usa.

Originally Posted by Demps

did anyone actually believe there was going to be any other final than a USA vs. Mexico?

Nope, had it since the beginning, mexico vs usa.

Even as a USA fan I always like seeing Chicharito score  
pimp.gif
 Dude is one of my  top 5 favorite players and is the reason I don't really hate the Mexican team (along with Rafa Marquez of course 
pimp.gif
)

Even as a USA fan I always like seeing Chicharito score  
pimp.gif
 Dude is one of my  top 5 favorite players and is the reason I don't really hate the Mexican team (along with Rafa Marquez of course 
pimp.gif
)

See yal on Saturday. We gonna be the minority but +!%# it I went to Azteca n survived as a US fan so Pasadena don't scare me lol. Just worried bout the exit after the game. Rose bowl is badly lit n will be a dangerous walk after the game in the dark but got some dudes that are bout that life with me so should be good lol.

See yal on Saturday. We gonna be the minority but +!%# it I went to Azteca n survived as a US fan so Pasadena don't scare me lol. Just worried bout the exit after the game. Rose bowl is badly lit n will be a dangerous walk after the game in the dark but got some dudes that are bout that life with me so should be good lol.

Back
Top Bottom