Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Offense stinking it up once again
30t6p3b.gif

That was our one shot and we didnt come through.

I'm not going to even hope for the Dodgers to beat the Padres because they are just taking the rest of the way.

[table][tr][th="col"]M. Bumgarner SF
blank_player2.gif
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]R. Dempster ChC
6006.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]5-6[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]14-10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.27[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.50[/td] [/tr][tr][td]70[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]190[/td] [/tr][tr][td]24[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]81[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.30[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.29[/td][/tr][/table]
Fontenot 3B
Sanchez 2B
Huff 1B
Posey C
Burrell LF
Guillen RF
Uribe SS
Ross CF
Bumgarner SP

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

i hate betting on teams i follow...but i just HAD to take the UNDER 12.5 for this game.

laugh.gif
I hella wanted to take the under on this game, but when I put my bet in last night, the lines weren't out yet for the Giants/Cubs. That's just dumb luck.
laugh.gif

Uribe just RIPPED that ball.

That thing just POPPED.

Wish I would have seen the over under at 12.5 before the game started. Anytime a line looks ridiculous, its normally not. Over was clearly the pick (sorry NTL
laugh.gif
).

^ I came in here to talk about that. I would have bet the over for sure, but you never know, it might end up 10-0.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ The Giants scoring all the runs they have left for the rest of the month in 2 innings.

The people at Covers are going crazy.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom