Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Wow. Our 3rd base coach sucks
laugh.gif

How come no Giants ever try to blast the catcher? Every time we have an opportunity to, we do a reaching, slide around tag that rarely works. BLAST THAT !%#$**!@++*$!!! This isnt the minor leagues. Wreck that catcher!!!

Hopefully Timmy can pick up some momentum with his start tomorrow...
Been ridiculously busy with work this past week so haven't been able to watch any games, so here's to a victory 
smokin.gif

Good to hear we won. I had to leave the house for work after we couldn't get a run in the 9th inning.

Good to see Bill Walton healthier. He just took over the the annoucing booth. He did the play-by-play and shut Duane and Mike out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Wow. Our 3rd base coach sucks
laugh.gif

with two outs, i think the right thing to do was send ishikawa especially since there was a little bobble in the outfield, the cubs just made a big league play with perfect relay throws...

no problem with flannery sending him at all, but i would have like to seen ishikawa try to barrel over the catcher though.

You had Ishikawa running on contact and at full speed, but replay showed that when the Colvin bobbled the ball Ishikawa still didn't round 3rd. I would've kept him at 3rd and hope somehow Renteria would've been able to come through.

Wait, Renteria?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Good to hear we won. I had to leave the house for work after we couldn't get a run in the 9th inning.

Good to see Bill Walton healthier. He just took over the the annoucing booth. He did the play-by-play and shut Duane and Mike out.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 word

good for him
pimp.gif

[table][tr][th="col"]R. Dempster ChC
6006.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]T. Lincecum SF
7981.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]9-8[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]11-5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.76[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.15[/td] [/tr][tr][td]144[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]159[/td] [/tr][tr][td]62[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]58[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.31[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.28[/td][/tr][/table]
CF Torres
SS Renteria
RF Huff
C Posey
LF Burrell
3B Sandoval
2B Uribe
1B Ishikawa
P Lincecum

Originally Posted by chris82790

Hopefully Walton comes back to announcing NBA games soon

Finally 715 and I agree on something.  I never understood NT's love for Bill Walton.  He is one of the worst announcers ever IMO.  Right up there with Joe Morgan and my buddy.  He wasnt funny.  He said stupid stuff.  He made me turn on music and mute the game if he was on the mic.
And Timmy are you serious right now? 
sick.gif

Perfect example of why I suck at betting. "OOO Tim Lincecum against the Cubs...easy money!" Ya....

The only pitcher I have less confidence in right now is Sanchez.

Maybe it's time to give my sig a rest. I've had it for two seasons and he's won two Cy Youngs. Maybe it's time for someone else to take over. Red?

Something is definitely off with Tim this season, maybe it's physical or perhaps it's mental. He seems to get off to these starts that pretty much take the Giants out of the game. He should definitely miss his next start and get 10 days off, maybe that improve s things a bit. If things continue on this path the Giants will win 90 games and will be sitting home in October.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Maybe it's time to give my sig a rest. I've had it for two seasons and he's won two Cy Youngs. Maybe it's time for someone else to take over. Red?
That one time I took over, Tim had a terrible start to the '09 season. I'll give it another shot.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom