Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

I absolutely hate Amy G

She just said "With a win today, the Giants win the series after splitting the first two games."
sick.gif

Its a 4 game series...and the Giants have won two out of three games again the Marlins. 
mad.gif

And thats why you hate her? 
eyes.gif

[table][tr][th="col"]C. Monasterios LAD
blank_player2.gif
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]T. Lincecum SF
7981.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]3-2[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]10-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.30[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.12[/td] [/tr][tr][td]27[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]143[/td] [/tr][tr][td]19[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]53[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.31[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.27[/td][/tr][/table]
CF Torres
2B Sanchez
RF Huff
C Posey
SS Uribe
LF Burrell
3B Sandoval
1B Ishikawa
P Lincecum

[h1]http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2010/07/morosi-on-giants-myers-tigers.html[/h1]
[h1]Morosi On Giants, Downs, Myers, Tigers[/h1]
By Luke Adams [July 30 at 12:10am CST]

Let's check out the latest updates from Jon Paul Morosi at FOX Sports....
  • The Giants continue to search for a left-handed reliever, with Jeremy Affeldt and Dan Runzler injured. While we've heard the club had been eyeing lefties such as Will Ohman and Scott Downs, Morosi indicates that, like every other team that has inquired on Downs, the Giants weren't enthused by Toronto's asking price. CSNBayArea.com's Mychael Urban (via Twitter) reports that the Giants are "working hard" to complete a trade tonight, though there's no indication of whether it would be for bullpen help or another piece.
  • Starters like Ted Lilly and Brett Myers appear unlikely to be traded to Minnesota. The Twins would need to overpay to pry Myers away from the Astros.
  • The Tigers aren't looking to make a blockbuster deal, but could still make minor moves to upgrade their roster. The club doesn't want to "overexpose" their young players, which played a part in their acquisition of Jhonny Peralta. A bullpen addition is still a possibility for the Tigers, who were scouting the Blue Jays on Wednesday night.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Chillin at the Radisson in Fresno. Tomorrow is going to be a long day waiting in line for the Posey bobblehead.
I'll buy it off of you.
Nah I'm good. I'm going with my girlfriend so I'll have an extra, but I think I'm just going to hold onto it.

Huff going halfway down the 1st base line and then finding out that it was a called strike.
laugh.gif

Then Huff with the 2-RBI double on the next pitch.
r2iwko.gif

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Chillin at the Radisson in Fresno. Tomorrow is going to be a long day waiting in line for the Posey bobblehead.
I'll buy it off of you.
Nah I'm good. I'm going with my girlfriend so I'll have an extra, but I think I'm just going to hold onto it.
If you ever change your mind, you know where to find me.
laugh.gif

lincecum started off shaky, but started pickin it up.....the command was off but he got it right (thank goodness)...he gotta chill with the walks (even though he had two) and hitting batters

Overall i thought he did good....hope we can get the win.

beat LA!

How was Brian Wilson not even in this game?

Bochy trying to get all cute using Sanchez and more arms out of the pen.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom