Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

shouldve walked uggla
frown.gif

missed the game, but glad we hung on for the win.
Guessing bautista and castillo had something to do with giving up the lead ?

And the bums got podsednik
pimp.gif
I was worried Sabean was going to trade for him.

Originally Posted by EZLN1

missed the game, but glad we hung on for the win.
Guessing bautista and castillo had something to do with giving up the lead ?

And the bums got podsednik
pimp.gif
I was worried Sabean was going to trade for him.
We were up 9-2 when Sanchez gave up a 3-run HR
Same inning Bautista gives up a 2-run jack to make it 9-7
Wilson couldn't hold the lead in the top of the 9th.

But after Pablo grounded out Rowand singled, then Renteria, then Schierholtz, then Torres to end the game.

I'm really liking Torres at the leadoff spot.

I leave the house for school seeing the Giants up 9-2. Go on break, see the Giants win 10-9 in extras. That Marlins team can really slug it out.

i hope we dont need to use wilson today, we've used him alot (but its because we've been winning and he comes in for the save)....

it would be good to see him rest today so he's more fresh for when we start the dodger series.

I absolutely hate Amy G

She just said "With a win today, the Giants win the series after splitting the first two games."
sick.gif

Its a 4 game series...and the Giants have won two out of three games again the Marlins. 
mad.gif

[table][tr][th="col"]A. Sánchez Fla
7701.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]M. Bumgarner SF
blank_player2.gif
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]7-6[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]4-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.59[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]2.43[/td] [/tr][tr][td]82[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]31[/td] [/tr][tr][td]44[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.44[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.11[/td][/tr][/table]
Torres RF
F.Sanchez 2B
Huff LF
Posey C
Uribe 3B
Sandoval 1B
Rowand CF
Renteria SS
Bumgarner P

Back
Top Bottom