Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Posey's got a freakin' cannon!
r2iwko.gif

Posey's footwork to the throw was something that should be taught to generations after.

Zito's curve seems to be locked.

I want to go Sunday, see my boy Chris Carter.

[table][tr][th="col"]H. Takahashi NYM
8688.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]M. Cain SF
7495.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]7-3[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]6-8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.15[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.34[/td] [/tr][tr][td]72[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]88[/td] [/tr][tr][td]31[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]42[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.41[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.21[/td][/tr][/table]

Here are some pictures from milwaukee last week.  This from the night lincecum pitched and posey went yard twice. Not great quality from my camera and i was also drunk half the time from the $5 beers.  There are plenty more from this game but these are the ones i randomly selected.

You sat somewhat near where I sat there...I was in the top level (section 500?) but more toward home plate and behind the visitor's dugout.

Cool stadium, I haven't been there for like 4-5 years now. Even though you're high up, it's still a good view. And they serve beer in seat.

yeah we got the cheap seats for this game. it was the upper reserve but instead of actually sitting in our seats the usher let us sit in the handicap row because my friend just broke his ankle a week ago.  same spot at AT&T park just right directly above the view box seats.  This was my thrid out time going there while the giants were playing. 

I'll upload some more pictures from the rest of the series later on..... im about to go stand in line for my bobblehead now and it's only 11:30. 

I also have some pictures from wrigley that's already uploaded to shutterfly, anybody know how to post them up here?  i tried and its not as easy as photobucket.

I  

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

What time did everybody line up? I got there around 3:00.
I got in line around 3:30 after a meet and greet with Lincecum. Crazy lines, but no reason to be lining up at 9:00 AM like some people.

Saw your litho on tumblr. Looks sick
pimp.gif
. Who would you have sign it on the current team? Tim, Cain, Wilson, & Posey? Not even sure about Pablo.

[table][tr][th="col"]J. Santana NYM
6441.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]J. Sánchez SF
7777.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]7-5[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]7-6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.98[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.47[/td] [/tr][tr][td]83[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]104[/td] [/tr][tr][td]41[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]53[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.20[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.29[/td][/tr][/table]

[h1]http://baseball.realgm.com/src_wire...ants_dont_sacrifice_starter_to_trade_for_bat/[/h1]
[h1]Bochy Hopes Giants Don't Sacrifice Starter To Trade For Bat[/h1]

Jul 18, 2010 12:17 PM EST

The Giants are interested in upgrading their offense, but Bruce Bochy doesn't want to sacrifice one of his starters in the process.

"It would be hard messing around with pitching," Bochy said. "Would it be easier with more depth? Who has that? We like our five starters and feel all the guys will give us a chance to win."

^For one of the first times ever, I actually agree with Bochy. And I dont necessarily agree with the fact that we shouldnt trade a pitcher for a bat.....just that I dont have faith in Sabean to move Cain or Sanchez and actually get good value in return. Cain or Sanchez for the guy that wears his sunglasses at night will make me puke!!!

Originally Posted by patrickcakes

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

What time did everybody line up? I got there around 3:00.
I got in line around 3:30 after a meet and greet with Lincecum. Crazy lines, but no reason to be lining up at 9:00 AM like some people.

Saw your litho on tumblr. Looks sick
pimp.gif
. Who would you have sign it on the current team? Tim, Cain, Wilson, & Posey? Not even sure about Pablo.
I'm not even sure. I'm worried about running out of space.

I just wanted to point out that I am 8-1 when attending games. Only loss was a stupid impromptu Dodger game.
smh.gif

Anyway, if you guys want wins, give me your tickets.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom