Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Lazy.....Darby Dans is just a great sandwich shop in SSF....right off of 101. There is a bar there too, but not what you were thinking.

I mentioned this a couple weeks ago and some of you laughed at me.....but I think that Pablo needs to be sent down to AAA. Give him a few days/a week in Fresno. Take some pressure off of him. It worked wonders when we did it to Matt Williams (for those of you old enough to remember that). I know the Giants probably would never do it due to the fact that their marketing/merchandise campaigns will suffer big monetary hits, but it might help him as a player.

Going to a Giants game that they lose sucks. I was starting to forget how it felt. Was really looking forward to today too. Oh well.....theres still Entourage tonight.
pimp.gif

The only two I have been advocating to get sent to Fresno is Pablo and Rowand. Pablo, to try to wake this kid up, and Rowand, to stay and rot.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by What up

dland wants to build quite the team down there in Fresno.

I feel ashamed for having  laughed at one of your comment

I've only made you laugh once?

Being an A's fan, my jokes probably go over your head.  I'll try to dumb it down for ya'll Oakland cats.

I think ( I don't know MLB as well as say NBA) the rules don't allow you to put a vet like Rowand into triple A free a certain length of a career.

I asked about that too. No one seemed to know if Rowand's contract prevented him from being sent down.

I don't think it's individual contract ( could be or may be standard boiler plate MLB contract language) or just a years of service standard etc

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

dland wants to build quite the team down there in Fresno.

I feel ashamed for having  laughed at one of your comment

I've only made you laugh once?

Being an A's fan, my jokes probably go over your head.  I'll try to dumb it down for ya'll Oakland cats.

From San Francisco, though
wink.gif

[table][tr][th="col"]C. Billingsley LAD
7705.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]B. Zito SF
6394.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]6-4[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]7-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.34[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.45[/td] [/tr][tr][td]69[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]67[/td] [/tr][tr][td]27[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]37[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.40[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.22[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom