**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

i was just watching reruns of the latest season of 30 rock and there was a sexual harassment joke about isiah thomas
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i'm scared of the day he will come back. and he will be back.
tired.gif
i've also been reading IT the last couple of weeks and the monster reminds me of this piece or crap too
roll.gif
sick.gif
amazing book though. this fool is haunting me

i was just watching reruns of the latest season of 30 rock and there was a sexual harassment joke about isiah thomas
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i'm scared of the day he will come back. and he will be back.
tired.gif
i've also been reading IT the last couple of weeks and the monster reminds me of this piece or crap too
roll.gif
sick.gif
amazing book though. this fool is haunting me

i'll be visiting NY in mid November and i plan on catching a game at MSG when the warriors play there.  Should i get my tickets as soon as they go on sale online or can i just walk up to MSG that wednesday night and get them? Since the knicks have been terrible the last few years, i dont know if they're selling out MSG and maybe i can get them cheaper from a scalper?  but it's a new year with Amare and only weeks into the season, wouldnt i be better off getting tickets as early as possible?

im excited to go to NY, any suggestions for pizza?

Thanks

i'll be visiting NY in mid November and i plan on catching a game at MSG when the warriors play there.  Should i get my tickets as soon as they go on sale online or can i just walk up to MSG that wednesday night and get them? Since the knicks have been terrible the last few years, i dont know if they're selling out MSG and maybe i can get them cheaper from a scalper?  but it's a new year with Amare and only weeks into the season, wouldnt i be better off getting tickets as early as possible?

Thanks

season tickets have sold out. i think you could get tixx for the warriors right at the door, but you never know. if the knicks have a great record by then it will be harder. if you have the money you will always be able to find them. if you want to pay retail, get them as soon as you can afford them. no reason to leave it up to the basketball gods.

if you are in queens i like nicks pizza in forest hills alot but that's mostly because i live there. it is BANGING though. grimaldi's in brooklyn is awesome and has a much better view/experience. those places are by the pie though. if you want a great slice just walk around one of the boroughs. i don't really rave about Manhattan pizza. only love it when im drunk.

season tickets have sold out. i think you could get tixx for the warriors right at the door, but you never know. if the knicks have a great record by then it will be harder. if you have the money you will always be able to find them. if you want to pay retail, get them as soon as you can afford them. no reason to leave it up to the basketball gods.

if you are in queens i like nicks pizza in forest hills alot but that's mostly because i live there. it is BANGING though. grimaldi's in brooklyn is awesome and has a much better view/experience. those places are by the pie though. if you want a great slice just walk around one of the boroughs. i don't really rave about Manhattan pizza. only love it when im drunk.

Originally Posted by thecity

Thanks
i suggest you get them asap. And regardless of how terrible they've been, they still sell out games surprisingly.

Originally Posted by thecity

Thanks
i suggest you get them asap. And regardless of how terrible they've been, they still sell out games surprisingly.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Yo Los, did anyone contact you about the pre-season tix? I still haven't gotten anything
ohwell.gif
negative, but i'm sure we'll hear something by weeks end.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Yo Los, did anyone contact you about the pre-season tix? I still haven't gotten anything
ohwell.gif
negative, but i'm sure we'll hear something by weeks end.

Through facebook they posted this

[h6]2010-11 Preseason tickets are now available, check out http://bit.ly/preseasontab for ticket information. Plus, RSVP today if you plan on attending or watching a Knicks preseason game. We’ve made it easy to see which Knicks fans will be joining you – join the conversation now[/h6]

[h6]2010-11 Preseason tickets are now available, check out http://bit.ly/preseasontab for ticket information. Plus, RSVP today if you plan on attending or watching a Knicks preseason game. We’ve made it easy to see which Knicks fans will be joining you – join the conversation now[/h6]

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

yea i saw that, but that doesn't tell me which tickets I am getting. Unless my RSVP is what determines it.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

yea i saw that, but that doesn't tell me which tickets I am getting. Unless my RSVP is what determines it.

Back
Top Bottom