**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

LOL @ Toney Douglas with that big %%! Lacoste polo. That's like a size 9.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Alan Hahn: So who thinks they'll still be here in a year?

mad.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

don't get too attached to anybody. i have a bad feeling that players will be moved for melo at the deadline. guess that's not a bad thing but i'm sick of waiting for the next man to come here and all of the rumors.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Alan Hahn: So who thinks they'll still be here in a year?

mad.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

don't get too attached to anybody. i have a bad feeling that players will be moved for melo at the deadline. guess that's not a bad thing but i'm sick of waiting for the next man to come here and all of the rumors.

Anyone know where i could cop a Knicks Varsity jacket?

Edit..

To The Knicks Community,

We shall come together and save up $3,000 so i can purchase this Knicks Varsity Jacket, for my birthday in October.

Spoiler [+]
2it4tfn.jpg

Thanks,
                                                                                                                                                                    Yeeupp

Edit..

To The Knicks Community,

We shall come together and save up $3,000 so i can purchase this Knicks Varsity Jacket, for my birthday in October.

Spoiler [+]
2it4tfn.jpg

Thanks,
                                                                                                                                                                    Yeeupp

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Proshares

And a big +%$+ you to JPZ. That %!*% was uncalled for.

what happened here??
laugh.gif
Can anybody explain? i missed it..i see one dude mentioning my name in this thread saying that I killed myself??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/266525

He had in the title "Per ESPN - Melo on the verge of being traded to the Knicks" then in his post he was like yea my neighbor with a name with the initials ESPN said that Melo is close to being traded to the Knicks
indifferent.gif
.  Son deserved whatever he got.

Originally Posted by Proshares

And a big +%$+ you to JPZ. That %!*% was uncalled for.

what happened here??
laugh.gif
Can anybody explain? i missed it..i see one dude mentioning my name in this thread saying that I killed myself??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/266525

He had in the title "Per ESPN - Melo on the verge of being traded to the Knicks" then in his post he was like yea my neighbor with a name with the initials ESPN said that Melo is close to being traded to the Knicks
indifferent.gif
.  Son deserved whatever he got.

Makes me nervous that Mozgov can't even get the starting spot over Sasha Kaun on that squad.  
laugh.gif

Makes me nervous that Mozgov can't even get the starting spot over Sasha Kaun on that squad.  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Edit..

To The Knicks Community,

Spoiler [+]
2it4tfn.jpg

Thanks,
                                                                                                                                                                    Yeeupp

yeooo that varsity is tough but i dont think its worth 3000$ maybe 450$

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Edit..

To The Knicks Community,

Spoiler [+]
2it4tfn.jpg

Thanks,
                                                                                                                                                                    Yeeupp

yeooo that varsity is tough but i dont think its worth 3000$ maybe 450$

That jacket is disgusting. A Knicks varsity would be nice with a black body, blue sleeves, and orange/black accents.

Back
Top Bottom