Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Nice to see Santonio doing well, always liked him but understood why he had to go. Also helps that Mike Wallace has filled in nicely

Nice to see Santonio doing well, always liked him but understood why he had to go. Also helps that Mike Wallace has filled in nicely

Santonio Holmes stays making game winning catches.  Clutch.

Sanchez was money on that last drive.

I know Rex wants to be known as a power running team, but there are too many weapons on offense.  One thing about Sanchez is how he reacts after he makes a bad play.  It's good that Schotty is working with him to stay poised and don't get too emotional when things go wrong. 

Santonio Holmes stays making game winning catches.  Clutch.

Sanchez was money on that last drive.

I know Rex wants to be known as a power running team, but there are too many weapons on offense.  One thing about Sanchez is how he reacts after he makes a bad play.  It's good that Schotty is working with him to stay poised and don't get too emotional when things go wrong. 

I know this is somewhat off topic but are only white people allowed to wear Wayne chrebet Jerseys now?? I saw a black dude wearing one over the weeke and people were trying to clown him

I know this is somewhat off topic but are only white people allowed to wear Wayne chrebet Jerseys now?? I saw a black dude wearing one over the weeke and people were trying to clown him

Originally Posted by neverflopped

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

6zljk9.jpg

Enjoy your feasts guys...... Let's root for our boys tonight
pimp.gif
.... 9-2 after tonight

Food and a Jets win = SO MUCH WIN
pimp.gif

Oh yeah, GO LIONS!
laugh.gif

6zljk9.jpg

Enjoy your feasts guys...... Let's root for our boys tonight
pimp.gif
.... 9-2 after tonight

Food and a Jets win = SO MUCH WIN
pimp.gif

Oh yeah, GO LIONS!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

roll.gif
roll.gif

I was somewhat llaughing and confused. Lol. I was bout to tell him that hov rocked a chrebet Jersey so he's good lol.
But I think I've heard this foolishness before

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

roll.gif
roll.gif

I was somewhat llaughing and confused. Lol. I was bout to tell him that hov rocked a chrebet Jersey so he's good lol.
But I think I've heard this foolishness before

Sanchez 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
at this clown Francesa saying "jets fans don't get too giddy Sanchez hasn't had any great offensive games this season only a few lucky 4th quarter plays this past month" 
indifferent.gif

Sanchez 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
at this clown Francesa saying "jets fans don't get too giddy Sanchez hasn't had any great offensive games this season only a few lucky 4th quarter plays this past month" 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom