Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Cats were straight playin me and putting Gifs left and right when I said Sanchez is a Top 5 QB in the league right now...................

this kid got IT

Cats were straight playin me and putting Gifs left and right when I said Sanchez is a Top 5 QB in the league right now...................

this kid got IT

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Wow this jet team is not good for people with high blood pressure and heart problems

Can't wait for turkey day at the meadowlands

30t6p3b.gif
. Had me vex, texting my frustrations and then 
eek.gif
.....these guys dont know how to just win the easy games outright and keep it moving. It shouldnt have to come down to these last minute victories but a win is a win.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Wow this jet team is not good for people with high blood pressure and heart problems

Can't wait for turkey day at the meadowlands

30t6p3b.gif
. Had me vex, texting my frustrations and then 
eek.gif
.....these guys dont know how to just win the easy games outright and keep it moving. It shouldnt have to come down to these last minute victories but a win is a win.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by gambit215

this kid got IT

As much as I like him as the QB of my team, he's still not top 5 sorry. 

this kid got IT

Originally Posted by Biggie62

this kid got IT

Cosign. He is not a Top 5 QB, but damn do I love him on my team.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

this kid got IT

Cosign. He is not a Top 5 QB, but damn do I love him on my team.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

But you can easily blame the conservative offense for not going for the TD at the goal line, and instead settling for a FG and playing not to lose.
For real.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

But you can easily blame the conservative offense for not going for the TD at the goal line, and instead settling for a FG and playing not to lose.
For real.

Just got back finally, best game I've ever been to in my life...My pops was tryin to get me to leave early in the 4th when the Jets were still killing them.  Starting to feel like a team of destiny right now.

Sanchez is a cot damn legend
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just got back finally, best game I've ever been to in my life...My pops was tryin to get me to leave early in the 4th when the Jets were still killing them.  Starting to feel like a team of destiny right now.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

props on staying

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

props on staying

Back
Top Bottom