Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

There is no way that Darelle Revis takes the HUGE risk of sitting out all season. No *!!@@%+ way.

And if he does, he is getting terrible advice.

Wilson is every bit the CB he was out of college. Cro/Kyle perform well he loses all leverage.

Of course, there's always the chance that both Kyle and Cro #+@* the bed and make them need DR even more, but thats taking a helllllll of a chance.

^Coming from a Chargers fan, this is my opinion on your guys CB situation. You guys will hate Cro after about week 4. He gave scrub receivers 15 yard cushions, was somehow 3-4 yards out of position 100% of the time. He is terrified of contact (as you may remember Shonn Greene waltzing right past him in the playoffs) and is hands down the worst tackler in the NFL. He will make the Jets need another CB if Revis doesn't come back. People always say "what about his pro bowl year". He was a nickel back that only played on 3rd down passing downs that year.

So, besides the fact Revis is the best db in the league already, Cro will be so bad your team will miss him even more.

^Coming from a Chargers fan, this is my opinion on your guys CB situation. You guys will hate Cro after about week 4. He gave scrub receivers 15 yard cushions, was somehow 3-4 yards out of position 100% of the time. He is terrified of contact (as you may remember Shonn Greene waltzing right past him in the playoffs) and is hands down the worst tackler in the NFL. He will make the Jets need another CB if Revis doesn't come back. People always say "what about his pro bowl year". He was a nickel back that only played on 3rd down passing downs that year.

So, besides the fact Revis is the best db in the league already, Cro will be so bad your team will miss him even more.

Rex's defense doesn't allow for the off zone/off man coverages that he Cro played in, in SD. So the cushions will be far less than before.

Muuuch more press man coverage in this system. Did you see the Jets/Giants game? The CB's basically played press coverage all game. I don't remember Kyle or Cro playing off coverage too many times.

Rex's defense doesn't allow for the off zone/off man coverages that he Cro played in, in SD. So the cushions will be far less than before.

Muuuch more press man coverage in this system. Did you see the Jets/Giants game? The CB's basically played press coverage all game. I don't remember Kyle or Cro playing off coverage too many times.

I did watch that game, and I thought he did well. Hopefully he plays well for you guys all season, i'm all for the Chargers getting a better draft pick next year 
tongue.gif

And I'm sure if anybody could utilize his potential it'd be Rex, but holy @!%* he was hard to watch as a Charger

I did watch that game, and I thought he did well. Hopefully he plays well for you guys all season, i'm all for the Chargers getting a better draft pick next year 
tongue.gif

And I'm sure if anybody could utilize his potential it'd be Rex, but holy @!%* he was hard to watch as a Charger

McKnight looks like he's on the bubble, dude looked real suspect.

Great quote last night

"Guy who has a rookie performance at a certain level, if next year you get him to play at the same level you made progress"

This team will only go as far as Mark takes them.

Who wouldn't love to play for Rex!?!

Great quote last night

"Guy who has a rookie performance at a certain level, if next year you get him to play at the same level you made progress"

Great quote last night

Great quote last night

McKnight got a real %%!@%! attitude. For real. No passion for the game. He's the reason why these 7th rounders come in and take jobs. Put his $+% on the practice squad and humble him.

McKnight got a real %%!@%! attitude. For real. No passion for the game. He's the reason why these 7th rounders come in and take jobs. Put his $+% on the practice squad and humble him.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Ow.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Ow.

Back
Top Bottom