Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Originally Posted by pdm 87

Where did this Cruz kid come from?

UMass by the way of Paterson NJ (my hood) 
smile.gif

HARDKNOCKS TONIGHT

wanna see what rex thought of the game and what the D thought of the hit on eli. should be good ........

HARDKNOCKS TONIGHT

wanna see what rex thought of the game and what the D thought of the hit on eli. should be good ........

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

@DUSTINKELLER81do u have an extra large pillow for that extra large dome?
@Mark_Sanchez I'm watching get him to the Greek..how do you keep the Jerry curl juice sweat from dripping into your eyes during the game?

@nickmangold totally different!!! I'm gona shave ur head friendship over. No somos amigos nada mas!
@Mark_Sanchez Baxter, you know I don't speak Spanish
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mark is alright.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

@DUSTINKELLER81do u have an extra large pillow for that extra large dome?
@Mark_Sanchez I'm watching get him to the Greek..how do you keep the Jerry curl juice sweat from dripping into your eyes during the game?

@nickmangold totally different!!! I'm gona shave ur head friendship over. No somos amigos nada mas!
@Mark_Sanchez Baxter, you know I don't speak Spanish
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mark is alright.

Jesus Cromartie, dude was running wild in 07
that's what we call "ghetto twins" or ghetto quadruplets in his case

Jesus Cromartie, dude was running wild in 07
that's what we call "ghetto twins" or ghetto quadruplets in his case

i wonder what gholston was like in college....how did this dude get drafted so high...dude looks more nervous than the dudes being invited to camp

i wonder what gholston was like in college....how did this dude get drafted so high...dude looks more nervous than the dudes being invited to camp

2nlq3o.gif

The only gif I've ever made. Terrible execution but I had to try
laugh.gif
Clip had me cracking me for a good while. Watched it over and over. The cut, the music, the intense joy...
laugh.gif
roll.gif

2nlq3o.gif

The only gif I've ever made. Terrible execution but I had to try
laugh.gif
Clip had me cracking me for a good while. Watched it over and over. The cut, the music, the intense joy...
laugh.gif
roll.gif

There is no way that Darelle Revis takes the HUGE risk of sitting out all season. No *!!@@%+ way.

And if he does, he is getting terrible advice.

Wilson is every bit the CB he was out of college. Cro/Kyle perform well he loses all leverage.

Of course, there's always the chance that both Kyle and Cro #+@* the bed and make them need DR even more, but thats taking a helllllll of a chance.

Back
Top Bottom