Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Tough schedule...but I'm very excited. Won't be in the post much since I work on Sundays & Mondays.

Let's go
pimp.gif

Let's get it... ordered my tix for the sunday nighter vs. the Dolphins... wearing my Revis jersey proudly
pimp.gif

anybody know how i can get my jets colored smokin hat emoticons

Let's get it... ordered my tix for the sunday nighter vs. the Dolphins... wearing my Revis jersey proudly
pimp.gif

anybody know how i can get my jets colored smokin hat emoticons

Checking in!

I haven't looked forward to a Jets season like this upcoming one ever. Pieces have been put into place, let's just hope they fit.

Checking in!

I haven't looked forward to a Jets season like this upcoming one ever. Pieces have been put into place, let's just hope they fit.

For teamkdub.com it says the URL is not valid and cannot load, is it doing that for anyone else?

For teamkdub.com it says the URL is not valid and cannot load, is it doing that for anyone else?

Originally Posted by JPZx

I've heard some analysts saying that they believe LaDanian Tomlinson is going to have a nice year behind that solid Jets offensive line, but I'm wondering if people forget that the Chargers had the fourth best offensive line in the NFL last season, and it's not like that made a huge difference in his production. He still veered downwards despite running behind a solid offensive line. Plus, the Jets lost Alan Faneca, which I think won't end up being too much of a blow seeing as how he currently isn't the same dominant force that he was when you first acquired him.

Everyone knows about Santonio Holmes' 4-game suspension, so that addition is out for 1/4 of the season.

I like the Kyle Wilson pick, he was great value at the point the NY Jets selected him. However, I'm still not sold on Antonio Cromartie being a major contributor on that defense next season. I could see him being lost in the shuffle.

The Tomlinson thing is less about our O-Line (even though we are a much better run blocking team) but more so the fact that he's back under a Schottenheimer. And everyone is always forgetting about Shonn Greene. They're gonna split carries, Tomlinson isn't the only reason our running game is gonna something serious.

And hopefully Cromartie does better in man to man defense. Didn't the Chargers use more zone last year?

Can't wait for this season. I've never been this excited for a season of New York Jets football before 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

I've heard some analysts saying that they believe LaDanian Tomlinson is going to have a nice year behind that solid Jets offensive line, but I'm wondering if people forget that the Chargers had the fourth best offensive line in the NFL last season, and it's not like that made a huge difference in his production. He still veered downwards despite running behind a solid offensive line. Plus, the Jets lost Alan Faneca, which I think won't end up being too much of a blow seeing as how he currently isn't the same dominant force that he was when you first acquired him.

Everyone knows about Santonio Holmes' 4-game suspension, so that addition is out for 1/4 of the season.

I like the Kyle Wilson pick, he was great value at the point the NY Jets selected him. However, I'm still not sold on Antonio Cromartie being a major contributor on that defense next season. I could see him being lost in the shuffle.

The Tomlinson thing is less about our O-Line (even though we are a much better run blocking team) but more so the fact that he's back under a Schottenheimer. And everyone is always forgetting about Shonn Greene. They're gonna split carries, Tomlinson isn't the only reason our running game is gonna something serious.

And hopefully Cromartie does better in man to man defense. Didn't the Chargers use more zone last year?

Can't wait for this season. I've never been this excited for a season of New York Jets football before 
pimp.gif

*Is ready to watch success*
*but realizes what team this is *
*but is hopeful that is those old ways are thrown out the window just like last year*

*Is ready to watch success*
*but realizes what team this is *
*but is hopeful that is those old ways are thrown out the window just like last year*

Back
Top Bottom