Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

one thing i was thinking about the other day is that before last sunday, if you asked anyone who the jets would have an easier time beating between pittsburgh and new england, about 90% of people would've said pittsburgh. now pittsburgh is considered tougher to beat then new england lol.

don't get me wrong i like pittsburgh, i like how they play, and i like a few of the players on their team, with all that being said, pittsburgh is vunerable this year and their being considered the favorite strictly off their name in my opinion. they lost 3 home games this year, teams have been scoring against their great defense and with the weapons the jets have on offense they'll eventually be able to get things going on both sides of the ball. pittsburghs offensive line being injured hurts them alot too. again pittsburgh is a great team and a proven winner but i think the jets are ready for them and pittsburgh is going to play like the steelers that lost 4 afc title games at home in the late 90's/ early 00's.

if im wrong then props to pittsburgh and i hope they beat green bay or chicago but i got a good feeling about this game for the jets.

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

At the time I didn't want Mangini to get fired because it was mostly Farve's fault, but the jets got Rex and it worked out. Tanne is mostly the reason why this team is set up Mangini wasn't able to release Revis full potential

It's a process.  Boomer and Carton fans know what I mean.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

At the time I didn't want Mangini to get fired because it was mostly Farve's fault, but the jets got Rex and it worked out. Tanne is mostly the reason why this team is set up Mangini wasn't able to release Revis full potential

It's a process.  Boomer and Carton fans know what I mean.
pimp.gif

If the Jets win today Im making a thread in General, !!#@ the rules.
Hope to see all you guys there.

J-E-T-S
JETS
JETS
JETS

If the Jets win today Im making a thread in General, !!#@ the rules.
Hope to see all you guys there.

J-E-T-S
JETS
JETS
JETS

A man has a body, a mind and a spirit. There are times in a man's life when his body will tell him it can't continue on. There are times in a man's life when his mind will tell him that the task set for him is too hard to accomplish. Those two don't matter. It's a man's will and his spirit, and in those moments and in those times that will tell him 'You can do it,' and it will make the mind and body follow along."-Dennis Byrd

pimp.gif

A man has a body, a mind and a spirit. There are times in a man's life when his body will tell him it can't continue on. There are times in a man's life when his mind will tell him that the task set for him is too hard to accomplish. Those two don't matter. It's a man's will and his spirit, and in those moments and in those times that will tell him 'You can do it,' and it will make the mind and body follow along."-Dennis Byrd

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom