OFFICIAL 2010 NFL SEASON THREAD: BREAKING NEWS VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Nothing like football season starting back up. Highschool, College, NFL, wooooooooooooooooooooo.

Good luck to everyone and their teams, well not the Jets. I have a special, special hate for those clowns. Its personal.
shakeweights.gif

The Shake Weight Superstar >>> the Bungles

Nothing like football season starting back up. Highschool, College, NFL, wooooooooooooooooooooo.

Good luck to everyone and their teams, well not the Jets. I have a special, special hate for those clowns. Its personal.
shakeweights.gif

The Shake Weight Superstar >>> the Bungles

Josh Freeman still hasnt practiced. hes on the sideline thumb wrapped.

EJ Biggers gets the start at CB while Talib is suspended...

Josh Freeman still hasnt practiced. hes on the sideline thumb wrapped.

EJ Biggers gets the start at CB while Talib is suspended...

Originally Posted by AG 47

Shanahan is such an overrated coach. Already alienating his team in Washington.

yeaa mannn

hasnt won +%@% without Elway.

has he even won a playoff game without Elway as his QB?

Originally Posted by AG 47

Shanahan is such an overrated coach. Already alienating his team in Washington.

yeaa mannn

hasnt won +%@% without Elway.

has he even won a playoff game without Elway as his QB?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by h3at23

RavensInsider

Houshmandzadeh said that Bengals coaches used to get nervous before playing the Ravens.

His reason for saying this?
cause he's a douche
laugh.gif

he needs to grow up...

Douchemanzadehilla
laugh.gif
at him last year or 2 years ago when he was salty about his madden rating being like an 89... Then he played like a bum anyways.

Actually his rating was higher than that, I think was a 92.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by h3at23

RavensInsider

Houshmandzadeh said that Bengals coaches used to get nervous before playing the Ravens.

His reason for saying this?
cause he's a douche
laugh.gif

he needs to grow up...

Douchemanzadehilla
laugh.gif
at him last year or 2 years ago when he was salty about his madden rating being like an 89... Then he played like a bum anyways.

Actually his rating was higher than that, I think was a 92.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

More than the division rivals? 
eek.gif

The Steelers don't even annoy me as much as the Jets and their fans. All that Revis Christ mess sealed the deal for them. Revis Island? We'll see come Thanksgiving Night when Carson passes on Thanksgiving dinner to carve up Revis's $$!.

Fizzy, that was as funny as Rex Ryan in a full body under armor compression suit.

eek.gif

The Steelers don't even annoy me as much as the Jets and their fans. All that Revis Christ mess sealed the deal for them. Revis Island? We'll see come Thanksgiving Night when Carson passes on Thanksgiving dinner to carve up Revis's $$!.

Fizzy, that was as funny as Rex Ryan in a full body under armor compression suit.

[h2]In a strange twist, O'Connell returns[/h2]

QB Kevin O'Connell, who was cut last week by the New York Jets, signed a two-year contract Wednesday night to return to the team, according to a radio station in San Diego. This is a strange one.

After being released, it was revealed that O'Connell had a torn labrum in his throwing shoulder. That didn't sit well with O'Connell's agent, who felt the Jets should've given O'Connell an injury settlement instead of an outright release. Either the Jets didn't know about the injury or they tried to pull a fast one, releasing him injured.

Now he's back, after being told that he hadn't development as they hoped? (That's what GM Mike Tannenbaum tells O'Connell when cutting him on an earlier "Hard Knocks.") Something is fishy here. Obviously, O'Connell will go on injured reserve, but who signs a player that can't play for the season? Maybe it's the Jets' way of paying the man for his troubles.

By Rich Cimini

[h2]In a strange twist, O'Connell returns[/h2]

QB Kevin O'Connell, who was cut last week by the New York Jets, signed a two-year contract Wednesday night to return to the team, according to a radio station in San Diego. This is a strange one.

After being released, it was revealed that O'Connell had a torn labrum in his throwing shoulder. That didn't sit well with O'Connell's agent, who felt the Jets should've given O'Connell an injury settlement instead of an outright release. Either the Jets didn't know about the injury or they tried to pull a fast one, releasing him injured.

Now he's back, after being told that he hadn't development as they hoped? (That's what GM Mike Tannenbaum tells O'Connell when cutting him on an earlier "Hard Knocks.") Something is fishy here. Obviously, O'Connell will go on injured reserve, but who signs a player that can't play for the season? Maybe it's the Jets' way of paying the man for his troubles.

By Rich Cimini

eek.gif

aongvb.jpg

eek.gif

aongvb.jpg

eek.gif

aongvb.jpg

eek.gif

aongvb.jpg

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

eek.gif

aongvb.jpg

OK that made me
laugh.gif

Still though...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

eek.gif

aongvb.jpg

OK that made me
laugh.gif

Still though...
grin.gif

Love opening Free Preview week
pimp.gif
. Sunday Afternoon I'm going to sit back and watch Jason and the Raiders play...and obviously countdown to Sunday Night. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom