OFFICIAL 2010 NFL SEASON THREAD: BREAKING NEWS VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS

Wow did y'all know about Anthony Hargrove/see the special on NFLN? A good story, Im   pullin for the guy
pimp.gif

Ha!

I've never been a fan since how he acted in 05 with Pitt. With Chad it's all but he was more mean spirited about it. I don't know though, 1 day left

Ha!

I've never been a fan since how he acted in 05 with Pitt. With Chad it's all but he was more mean spirited about it. I don't know though, 1 day left

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by h3at23

RavensInsider

Houshmandzadeh said that Bengals coaches used to get nervous before playing the Ravens.

His reason for saying this?
cause he's a douche
laugh.gif

he needs to grow up...

Douchemanzadehilla
laugh.gif
at him last year or 2 years ago when he was salty about his madden rating being like an 89... Then he played like a bum anyways.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by h3at23

RavensInsider

Houshmandzadeh said that Bengals coaches used to get nervous before playing the Ravens.

His reason for saying this?
cause he's a douche
laugh.gif

he needs to grow up...

Douchemanzadehilla
laugh.gif
at him last year or 2 years ago when he was salty about his madden rating being like an 89... Then he played like a bum anyways.

brady's extension will be for 4 years (not including this year), and apparently it's "really" close to being done...

brady's extension will be for 4 years (not including this year), and apparently it's "really" close to being done...

Uncertainty is hovering over Anthony Gonzalez in Indy, and he isn't enjoying it. The issue is Gonzalez's role as a receiver in the Colts' offense, and how it was determined. "Until Sunday," he said of the Colts' season opener at AFC South rival Houston, "I don't think it's worth speculating. I have an idea what it's going to be." By all appearances and inferences, it won't be what Gonzalez anticipated after he completed his comeback from surgery to repair ligament damage in his right knee sustained in the first quarter of the '09 opener. "What I wanted and what I was promised was an opportunity to compete for a job," he said. Did that not occur? "I don't know," he said. "All I wanted was what was promised to me. I'm not sure either way that it did."
Indianapolis Star

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/221730-gonzalez-unhappy-with-colts 

Uncertainty is hovering over Anthony Gonzalez in Indy, and he isn't enjoying it. The issue is Gonzalez's role as a receiver in the Colts' offense, and how it was determined. "Until Sunday," he said of the Colts' season opener at AFC South rival Houston, "I don't think it's worth speculating. I have an idea what it's going to be." By all appearances and inferences, it won't be what Gonzalez anticipated after he completed his comeback from surgery to repair ligament damage in his right knee sustained in the first quarter of the '09 opener. "What I wanted and what I was promised was an opportunity to compete for a job," he said. Did that not occur? "I don't know," he said. "All I wanted was what was promised to me. I'm not sure either way that it did."
Indianapolis Star

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/221730-gonzalez-unhappy-with-colts 

This has been/will be such a great 2 weeks for me before my school starts up again
pimp.gif

Just got back from NY and lounging at home not giving a damn like it's my damn career
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

FIBA world championships/NCAA/NFL with absolutely nothing to do > *

Can't wait for tomorrow's game!!!!

This has been/will be such a great 2 weeks for me before my school starts up again
pimp.gif

Just got back from NY and lounging at home not giving a damn like it's my damn career
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

FIBA world championships/NCAA/NFL with absolutely nothing to do > *

Can't wait for tomorrow's game!!!!

Nothing like football season starting back up. Highschool, College, NFL, wooooooooooooooooooooo.

Good luck to everyone and their teams, well not the Jets. I have a special, special hate for those clowns. Its personal.

Nothing like football season starting back up. Highschool, College, NFL, wooooooooooooooooooooo.

Good luck to everyone and their teams, well not the Jets. I have a special, special hate for those clowns. Its personal.

Back
Top Bottom