OFFICIAL 2010 NFL SEASON THREAD: BREAKING NEWS VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS

The Ravens and TJ Houshmandzadeh agree on a one-year, $855,000 deal. - per Adam Schefter

and the Ravens get even stronger!

The Ravens and TJ Houshmandzadeh agree on a one-year, $855,000 deal. - per Adam Schefter

and the Ravens get even stronger!

Ravens
smh.gif

Where do TJ play? In the slot or does Mason play the slot.

I hope BMore doesn't change who they are as for how they play.

They are a smash mouth team, they need to keep it that way.

Where do TJ play? In the slot or does Mason play the slot.

I hope BMore doesn't change who they are as for how they play.

They are a smash mouth team, they need to keep it that way.

dude pulled all this for 11 extra million + an extra year....well 10.5 million after being fined half a million ....guess we'll never know if he would've had a career ending injury but yea
laugh.gif

if he's still playing well heading into his last year he'll be complaining again 
laugh.gif

dude pulled all this for 11 extra million + an extra year....well 10.5 million after being fined half a million ....guess we'll never know if he would've had a career ending injury but yea
laugh.gif

if he's still playing well heading into his last year he'll be complaining again 
laugh.gif

I think it's more of the fight for guaranteed money. Like his agent when he proposed the 10 year 162 mil deal there was prob some outlandish 75 mil guaranteed in there.

This is a shorter deal but the bulk is guaranteed.

I think it's more of the fight for guaranteed money. Like his agent when he proposed the 10 year 162 mil deal there was prob some outlandish 75 mil guaranteed in there.

This is a shorter deal but the bulk is guaranteed.

Back
Top Bottom