Official 2010 NBA All-Star Weekend Thread A.K.A Official Lakers fans Vs Cavs fans thread Vol. U Mad?

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Where was LeBron the whole night? Was he even in the building?
No he's been partying all day and night (same with yesterday).  He's probably busy getting 10 or so bunnies lined up ready to go back to the hotel in a few hours as I type this...
Uhhh...wow. That's quite an epic display of riding right there. Historic stuff...
grin.gif
I was just telling you the truth.
laugh.gif

He is putting up Wilt Chamberlain type numbers but he's smart about it.  Why the hell do you think he hasn't married his baby mama of 2 and HS sweet heart?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

that place is gigantic, sucks for everyone sitting above the lower level
laugh.gif
players gonna look like ants

Except there's a 25,000 sq. ft. screen above the court, so I think people can just watch that.

Dwight's just too nice and easy going.

He doesn't have to start fights with Shaq and attack him in the press, but step up and don't take things so personally. He's doing his best just to ignore it and move on.

Where was LeBron the whole night? Was he even in the building?
No he's been partying all day and night (same with yesterday).  He's probably busy getting 10 or so bunnies lined up ready to go back to the hotel in a few hours as I type this...
Uhhh...wow. That's quite an epic display of riding right there. Historic stuff...
grin.gif
I was just telling you the truth.
laugh.gif

He is putting up Wilt Chamberlain type numbers but he's smart about it.  Why the hell do you think he hasn't married his baby mama of 2 and HS sweet heart?
nerd.gif
Because she wont sign a prenup.

Back
Top Bottom