Official 2010 ECF series thread: Orlando magic vs. Boston Celtics (BOS leads 3-2)Not so fast BOS

Originally Posted by SCuse7

3-0
pimp.gif

Orlando blows
Agreed, they're an awful team. No Hedo, no offense.

The first two rounds for them were fool's gold.

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

i hate it when people pull out the "havent been tested" card

i mean this is such utter bull, even if Magic arent tested we gave the most royal beatdown in playoff history +101 and that shows our hunger and we're definitely hungrier than any team left
YO Blacktop where are you at man? Haven't heard from you in a while. Is your team still the hungriest team left?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by abutta13

since when can a player on the ground with the ball just get up and start dribbling?
he didn't have possession of the ball when he went down.

Jalen rose is killing me.. dude used to be shy as hell and now he's actually becoming a pretty funny TV guy
laugh.gif

Just saw the game stats, all 5 Celtics starters were in double figures.

eek.gif
Rasheed showing up tonight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

since when can a player on the ground with the ball just get up and start dribbling?

Jalen rose is killing me.. dude used to be shy as hell and now he's actually becoming a pretty funny TV guy
laugh.gif
so any player who dives for a loose ball and gets it can then get up and start dribbling?

SMH @ Orlando imploding like this...unfortunately LA will probably take care of business also so I guess this means I won't be watching the Finals again.

Originally Posted by DT43

laugh.gif
Yes he did. He had palmed it into the ground and was holding it that way while he got it. It's different though, because it's not the same as how guys normally get it with the ball after fouling but he definitely had it and was in control of it. It doesn't matter, but I thought it was an interesting call/non call since it doesn't happen that way much. He didn't pick it up with both hands and hold it into his chest and roll over and get up.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by SCuse7

3-0
pimp.gif

Orlando blows
Agreed, they're an awful team. No Hedo, no offense.

The first two rounds for them were fool's gold.

any of the elite teams  Cleveland, Boston, Orlando, and the Lakers woulda swept the first two rounds had they drawn Charlotte and a heartless gutless Hawks team in round 2.    well maybe not the Lakers given their struggles with Charlotte but they would still look dominating. 

point being regardless of regular season records, orlando played the softest and easiest teams in the first 2 rounds.  not their fault because you can only play who' s given to you but in a similar way that Cleveland struggled when they finally went up against a good team last year in the playoffs the same is happening to Orlando.

Boston looks dangerously good right now though
frown.gif
  They must not win 5 more games this playoffs by any means necessary.   Hopefully the Lakers series goes less then 5 and Boston wraps this up on Monday so we can get the finals started early on June 1st.

Orlando was one of the best team's in the regular season, if you ignore that you're just a hater.

It wasn't their fault they crushed the first two rounds, I don't know how you can hold that against them. No one can defend how they're playing this series though. Between the Celtics great defense, AWFUL shooting, big players disappearing when it matters most, plus the Celtics are on fire, they've just got completely outmatched this series. They're a better team than how they're playing, they just hit a rough patch and they've unraveled at the seams.

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

I still don't understand how Dwight can be THIS bad on offense. He's pathetic.

#BeatLa
Yea it's really sad that dude doesn't have at least ONE post move
laugh.gif

knew it wasn't a good sign in the first few games(and even this one) when the sequence was dwight would miss, then big baby would come down and score. 

Tough to see Orlando go down like this, especially with how they've played all season & in the playoffs up until this series.

I said it last series, but Boston picked the best time to get healthy.

Orlando is done stick a fork in them. I dont' care what people say. I think Dwight and the rest of that team is overrated. How you gonna let some 30 years old plus dudes beat you by 20+ points all 3 games. SVG better hope he doesnt get fired after Monday

Celtics playing D like this and the Lakers scoring the way they are. This finals could be be good. Only if the refs allow them to play and not call BS.

dunno why people are calling the magic "garbage" and saying they suck, they really don't

Back
Top Bottom