Official 2010 ECF series thread: Orlando magic vs. Boston Celtics (BOS leads 3-2)Not so fast BOS

some where the ATL team is all together watching this like

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I thought Orlando would come out at least pretending they cared.

I'm really surprised they played like this tonight, especially after losing the first two games on their home court by single digits.

smh.gif
smh.gif
I hope Otis Smith is calling up Toronto to trade for Hedo. And calling up Rafer's agent. This is just sad

Word, why haven't they been using Bass this postseason? Only thing that would make this sweater for C's fans is if Finley can get a strong jump stop and dunk move of his he is known for.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

I still don't understand how Dwight can be THIS bad on offense. He's pathetic.

#BeatLa

if he cant dunk he sucks, seems like everything he supposedly learns from ewing goes out the door once the whistle blows.  

Since hes a nice guy it seems like people give him pass for being trash on the block
eyes.gif

im glad shaq called him out, he aint nowhere near superman on the offensive side of the ball, 

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

I still don't understand how Dwight can be THIS bad on offense. He's pathetic.

#BeatLa
Yea it's really sad that dude doesn't have at least ONE post move
laugh.gif

Well, they let the Celtics bigs wrestle him down on the block and then when Dwight so much as puts his arms up, they flop and he gets an offensive foul.

Doc said before the season that he wanted our defense to be like the 85-86 Bears. I see what he means now.

I agree with others, Howard has been in the league way to long not to have a jumpshot, hookshot or some sort of 'move'. If he can't dunk, he's useless on offense. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom