OFFICIAL 2010 370z pics

this is sick
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by areyouin729

i cant hate on that if that's for real
<- How's that?
tongue.gif

They need to make the interior a bit more sporty, aswell. Ditch the plastic for some carbon fiber, and add some alcantara on the seats to match the doorpanels. That would do the trick. Something like:
2hfq8hh.jpg

Nismo Fairlady Z S-Tune Preview

nismo_370z.jpg

Waiting to see the whole pic but I already like the back compared to the older model nismo.

Originally Posted by Tonystarks2984

nismo_370z.jpg

Waiting to see the whole pic but I already like the back compared to the older model nismo.
that's a photoshop but good lord it looks sick

im not holding out in hopes of a Nismo 370Z tho, it could be 5 yrs later

nismo_370z.jpg
Definitely looks better than the normal 370, but still needs some work.

Now something like this is much more tempting:
291gsj8.jpg

nismo_370z.jpg

that's a photoshop but good lord it looks sick

im not holding out in hopes of a Nismo 370Z tho, it could be 5 yrs later
Lets hope not. It would be ill if they offered it right out the gates but ill settle for a yr or 2.

Originally Posted by THockey66

nismo_370z.jpg
Definitely looks better than the normal 370, but still needs some work.

Now something like this is much more tempting:
291gsj8.jpg

that's sick. when i was shopping for the evo x, i was looking hard at the NISMO 350z. in the end, it was all about the interior room, but the nismo 350 isbetter looking than the evo. funny, one of those nismo z's has been sitting at a local dealer for almost a YEAR now.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by imPAIDinFULL

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

e92 m3> 370z

great job on comparing something almost twice as much money. do you compare a m6 to a ferrari also?
some of you guys have no business in car threads...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
i mean really?

997 gt2>dodge neon
+1 I hate alot of NT's dumb opinions on cars

"I'm looking for a good, economy car for about $7,000 with good gas mileage"

typical NT response "get an M3"

You can get a E36 M3
tongue.gif
. Anyways, never really liked the 350z, and don't really like this one. But. to each his own.
why would you wanna get a USED E36 M3 when you can a BRAND NEW 370... technologies change every day you know... 370 is prob better in every wayperformance wise... then again i don't see whats so great about E36 M3 besides the fact that its an M3

The 350z has been my favoirte car, but I have no chance at it right now at the age of 16. The car I use now is actually older than I am
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

The 350z has been my favoirte car, but I have no chance at it right now at the age of 16. The car I use now is actually older than I am
laugh.gif

me and you both, although the 300ZX is prob my fav car of all time

but I remember I was attending community college and would always stop at the store early in the morning before class and I saw my first actual 350Z, I was inawe b/c there was no way I could afford it back then (well tech. I could working and going to CC but once I transferred to a 4 yr school I wouldnt have beenable to)

Back
Top Bottom